• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 Tulane game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Great cozy OCS. I’m pretty jealous of it to tell you the truth.

Their stadium might not be quite as big as we'd like but it was pretty cool to walk their campus yesterday and get the football vibe, even though they barely had any fans in the stands and the students my wife and I talked to didn't even know there was a football game happening yesterday. The campus was beautiful and the weather turned out to be nice. Great weekend for football on NOLA.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

Hard to totally judge a stadium like that until you get a feel for what passes for what's equivalent to our current Club situation. I fully realize it's not just going to be a virtual mini version of what he have now but it's going to have to be similar ....... and not cost a whole lot more to have access. The parts that I saw would be fine for those that only care about being on campus

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Hard to totally judge a stadium like that until you get a feel for what passes for what's equivalent to our current Club situation. I fully realize it's not just going to be a virtual mini version of what he have now but it's going to have to be similar ....... and not cost a whole lot more to have access. The parts that I saw would be fine for those that only care about being on campus

I would totally trade seat backs and A/C to get to walk the campus to our stadium but I know many don't feel that way, including my wife. I think we might have gotten spoiled in some areas while missing out on others.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, cdub3511 said:

I would totally trade seat backs and A/C to get to walk the campus to our stadium but I know many don't feel that way, including my wife. I think we might have gotten spoiled in some areas while missing out on others.

No question about that. It's similar to the BE and #2 ranking being double edged swords.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, cdub3511 said:

I would totally trade seat backs and A/C to get to walk the campus to our stadium but I know many don't feel that way, including my wife

and me. I don't think we should give up anything. BUT! there will never ever be the same experience for college students at RayJay. In my opinion, if a student doesn't know that there's a game it's the fault of the athletic director and the athletics marketing department. Winning would also help.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Air Conditioning and Football don't belong in the same sentence.

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

How many represented the BULLS? 

Heard 1200 tickets were sold by USF.   I thought we had more than that in the corner.  It was a great turn out by USF fans.   Saw them all over the city and got :GoBulls: on the ride to and from New Orleans by Bull fans who saw my license plate.   Food was great.  Luke for lunch was awesome.  Dinner at Domenica with other Bulls fans. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i was surrounded by such obnoxious usf fans.embarassing.cursing  the entire game

luck of the draw

at san jose i was surrounded by great fans

4 hours ago, smazza said:

i was surrounded by such obnoxious usf fans.embarassing.cursing  the entire game

luck of the draw

at san jose i was surrounded by great fans

We had some of this in our area too....a few folks who had clearly had too many drinks and were being vulgar and inappropriate.  It happens but not a good look for us.  I tried to buy them bottles of water but they were not interested and my wife finally told me to mind my own business as she reminded me of times when she's had to deal with me in similar situations, lol.  I'm sure that was a small sampling of our overall representation because all of the Tulane folks we spoke to were complimentary of USF and surprised by how many of us were there.