• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 Tulane game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Mr. C said:

I know CBS Sports Network will decide, but any thoughts on the game time?

I'm convinced it'll be a nooner. Just considering the scheduled parade and such. I feel like they plan their events well (though it's ultimately CBS sports decision, that would be crappy)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

A nooner would suck as that means 11am CT.  Really hoping this game is at 2:30 CT/3:30 ET.  That's ideal for not getting up too early and being able to enjoy NOLA Saturday night.  GO BULLS!

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Mr. C said:

I know CBS Sports Network will decide, but any thoughts on the game time?

Are we confirmed for CBSSN already?  Last I checked they had Temple/Army at noon and UCF/Navy at 3:30 on that day.  Maybe that changed or they show different games based on region?

Regardless, I completely agree that a 3:30 EST kick would be ideal.  If it's a noon game I imagine a lot of us will be struggling.

Actually ESPN will decide whether to throw it to CBSSN or not.  But given what cdub says, this sounds like ESPN3, here we come!  Doubt we make the deuce or the U with this great match-up.  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/29/2017 at 8:13 AM, CoolRod97 said:

What's everybody doing for tailgating? Wife and I were thinking of going to the Alumni tailgate. 

I would do tailgate but prefer to get into stadium when gates open

Hey Lethal, I see you posted this here before I did on the main board.  6:00 or 6:30 start is great.  We'll be out of the game by 10:00 to meet up with others.  We're going to the USF tailgate for an hour or so to get some grub.  Hopefully we can walk in with our own beer since it's not included anymore, but is a cash bar. Does anyone know if that's allowed?  And Tulane sells beer in the stadium.  ECU was a tough one.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

79 Bull - ya i love start time, I'll be in NOLA on Fri too

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

Night game is going to be nuts 🥜. Should be a very hostile environment with Tulane doing well. Put me down for three alumni 👨‍🎓 tailgate tickets. 

Anyone receive tickets yet?  Wondering where they will be located - 117, 116, 115?  Cool thing about Tulane is that the press box is on the visitor side so I assume the cameras are focused on the home crowd.  This also means the video board will be from the visitor perspective which is nice for visitors but sucks for the home fans.  Looking at their website and there are tons of tickets available for sale on the visitor side.  Glazer Family Club makes me shutter a bit.  GO BULLS!

8514710.jpeg

Edited by 79 Bull