• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

um, psst, USF is in the tourney.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I must have missed another post because I can't/won't believe no one has said a word about the Men's soccer team being in the NCAA tourney (there is only 48 teams) ......and a very interesting 1st round against FGCU @ Corbett. The Bulls lost to FGCU 3-2 in Ft. Myers earlier this year so a revenge game? Can we get a few folks out there to cheer on a team that is, in theory, 6 wins away from a national championship? It's only 6 bucks, no one really works on Friday anyway.....who knows what could happen?

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I think a lot are scared about the match up so they are keeping quiet. FLGCU is a good young rivalry for USF so this one worries us. USF is playing better since we last played but I like our chances. You never know how rivalry games go so it can go any way but I like our chances.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Bumping this until the game.....this should be as important if not more so than Tulane beating Temple. And don't give me all the reasons why Tulane beating Temple is important. Don't come out with your once a year pretend USF knowledge in an attempt to school me, I know why its important. i don't live with my head in the sand like some of you outside of football season. I'm saying that a NCAA Tourney run is at least as important.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Good post. I'll admit I don't follow soccer that much, but it's worthy of a look if our Bulls are making the post-season. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are good in the soccer

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

Bumping this until the game.....this should be as important if not more so than Tulane beating Temple. And don't give me all the reasons why Tulane beating Temple is important. Don't come out with your once a year pretend USF knowledge in an attempt to school me, I know why its important. i don't live with my head in the sand like some of you outside of football season. I'm saying that a NCAA Tourney run is at least as important.

To be honest, your pre-emptive lectures on how we should NOT post in threads you create are annoying as ****.  They almost make me care less about sports outside of football.  I'm not into ignoring people on this site, but I'd sooner ignore you over Ned based on the posts above.  

I'm sorry you don't get enough satisfaction in responses to your posts and your USF superfandom is not matched on here, but perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that your contemptuous, holier-than-thou attitude might drive people away.  Hopefully this post serves its purpose and you can check your attitude at the TBP login screen.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

FGCU is not going to know what hit them with our 0-0 tie! 

Is there a link to watch for us out of towners?

Go Bulls!!  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

FGCU has been quite the spoiler for us in quite a few sports for the past few seasons.