• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We finally have a top 25 team. Legit now!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

Bottom line. I believe that's 9 wins in the past 10 conference games? When have we ever done that at any level? Nice that every game going forward is huge (at least by our standards). Just wish more people would show up. 

Yup we control our own destiny. If we want to sit at the big boy table we need to take care of business. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

13 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Bottom line. I believe that's 9 wins in the past 10 conference games? When have we ever done that at any level? Nice that every game going forward is huge (at least by our standards). Just wish more people would show up. 

We're also 3-0 in conference play, something that has NEVER happened before. In any conference

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

13 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Yup we control our own destiny. If we want to sit at the big boy table we need to take care of business. 

Oh yes, we do!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

USFs TOs kept UCONN in this game.  They were worth a minimum of a 14 point swing and the Huskies scored in junk time.  This could have been much uglier for the Huskies. 

Flowers is one of the best runners in the nation.  And Mack is a beast too.  Best one two back field punch in Bull short history.  With that said I am not sure this is a top 25 team.  Wins at Temple and Memphis and Navy in Tampa will make the Bulls a top 25 team.  This team needs to stay focused and only play one week at a time.  The D needs to continue to improve because there are some big tests on the horizon.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, HudsonBull said:

F---K the rankings.

I'm talking about what I see from my team.

And here I thought this was a thread about us being ranked...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

This team still has yet to click in all phases for most of a game, we are due for one of these...last year they came late in season.

23 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Yup. 9-2 in AAC games the last two years...  also 9-2 at home the last two years...

And 13-3 in the last 16 (starting with Syracuse)...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, BullDoug said:

USFs TOs kept UCONN in this game.  They were worth a minimum of a 14 point swing and the Huskies scored in junk time.  This could have been much uglier for the Huskies. 

One TO that for sure had a point swing was Mack's fumble on the 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Houston doesn't look so great btw. This conference is wide open for the best team, and we have a good argument to be that team. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

A lot of teams would beat USF due to our defense. Miami would probably beat us.  I think we would lose most games against the top 20 teams but probably be competitive.

We have only played very weak opponents and the one decent team we played we allowed 55 points. That same team that scored 55 on USF scored only 20, and 17 points in their last two games. And also, 55 points was their highest score all season, even more than the 52 they scored against Charleston Southern.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1