• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU-Miami game to Raymond James

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

They need to just postpone the game and make it up on their bye week.  Screw giving their game priority over ours or anyone else's.  

I'd rather have our game at 8:00 pm though.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

20 minutes ago, USFAlum1 said:

They are talking about giving FSU-Miami the noon slot and moving our game to 8 PM. Would not be good for tailgating as their game would not even be over until 3:30-4:00

Not sure how I would feel about that.  As much as I would prefer a night game, that would kind of be a slap in the face - unless it's USF that is offering it up.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

11 minutes ago, CPR said:

I'd rather have our game at 8:00 pm though.

I wouldn't.  Saturday should be a nice day.  Some cloud cover and a high of 86.  Great football weather.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

It would ruin the pre-game homecoming stuff in the Bulls Zone before the game.  I doubt we would even be able to get in the parking lots until 5-5:30 to allow them time to get out. Also, how much of a mess would be left in the lots and stadium from the early game?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I haven't seen anywhere that the times would be shifted. The only article I saw mentioning the possibility of FSU/UM being played at RayJay was from Greg Auman who seemed to believe they would occupy the 8pm spot and our time wouldn't be altered. 

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

OUR GAME WOULD BE AT NOON! FSU vs UM would be 8... and that's a big IF that it will happen.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Just talked to a good friend that lives in Miami. He said they're only expecting tropical storm force winds.

Aren't they called the Miami "Hurricanes"? But they're getting chased from their stadium in Miami by an upstart tropical storm?

Pu*****.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I doubt it will happen.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

Just talked to a good friend that lives in Miami. He said they're only expecting tropical storm force winds.

Aren't they called the Miami "Hurricanes"? But they're getting chased from their stadium in Miami by an upstart tropical storm?

Pu*****.

I'm going to assume/pray that you're just trolling.... there are alot of people... some as close as 20 miles from that stadium that are going to loose everything they have in the next 36 hours. Whether or not this game is played has nothing to do with anything UM.... it's about logistics, safety, not bringing in 65k people to a recovering disaster area and whether or not the hundreds of LEO's that would have to staff the even can be better used elsewhere. 

And the stadium isn't near Miami.... and it's going to probably be a cat 5 hurricane... ever been thru one of those? I still have nightmares from Andrew as my house was falling apart around me... 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, USFAlum1 said:

They are talking about giving FSU-Miami the noon slot and moving our game to 8 PM. Would not be good for tailgating as their game would not even be over until 3:30-4:00

Who is "they"? That makes zero sense since it's already set up the other way and the later start gives the other game more time to sort things out logistically ....