• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Radio Show 9.12.16

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

16 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

Auggie wants the season tackle record.  Dude has Pro potential IMO.

I like your sentiment, but I'd love to be shocked by Auggie going pro. He lacks the size and wheels of more successful LB'ers at the pro level--I don't see it happening.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

radio show is now posted on the athletics web site for those that did not hear it last night.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

50 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I like your sentiment, but I'd love to be shocked by Auggie going pro. He lacks the size and wheels of more successful LB'ers at the pro level--I don't see it happening.

Auggie is intelligent and makes lots of tackles, which is great, but I would prefer a MLB that always plays downhill and knocks opponents backwards.  Auggie is constantly on his heals and gets knocked back a yard or two on a very regular basis when making tackles.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I wouldnt be shocked if the defense regresses when Auggie leaves.  He seems to have that football sixth sense that Flowers has.  Seems to never have issues making the plays and he'll get some splashy type plays this year. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,633
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

I wouldnt be shocked if the defense regresses when Auggie leaves.  He seems to have that football sixth sense that Flowers has.  Seems to never have issues making the plays and he'll get some splashy type plays this year. 

Good comparison. I don't think either goes to the next level at their current positions but at this one, they may not be pretty but they just make plays ...

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

Auggie's smarts make up for his physical ability, which explains why he is in on every play.  I love him as defensive captain.  Everyone has said that he is a gym rat and pours over film in preparation for games.  I hope that rubs off on other players who will take up the baton when he leaves.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

37 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Auggie's smarts make up for his physical ability, which explains why he is in on every play.  I love him as defensive captain.  Everyone has said that he is a gym rat and pours over film in preparation for games.  I hope that rubs off on other players who will take up the baton when he leaves.

Anymore football players in the Sanchez family? :D