• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Game Scheduling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Hey SJSU did win the Cure Bowl last year against Georgia.................

.....State. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, mikemcp88 said:

This is the game I want really bad since I live in Ann Arbor. Great place and stadium experience. Much better than Michigan State and not even close.

Party at Mike's!

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

42 minutes ago, jasonb56 said:

Michigan (cough) 

I will take either as my cousins are OSU fans, and I have friends who went to Michigan. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

We want a Louisiana Monroe like schedule with 3-4 SEC West Road Games to start the season 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, jasonb56 said:

Michigan (cough) 

I'd have to talk my step-dad into flying up to Michigan for that one, him being a Wolverines fan and all.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Harlan can't just pick up the phone and call every P5 to get a home and home; he has to get creative. Honestly, most P5's don't want a return trip; that's probably a deal breaker for now. Also, USF is one of those teams that a P5 doesn't really want to play.

1.) USF is a "G5" (for now) so perception is lower than scheduling an OOC P5 (even if they aren't good.)

2.) USF has the ability to get good athletes and be a **** good football team; so the possibility of dropping this game is much higher than scheduling a SMU or MTSU. That means, win and you're supposed, lose and it's practically suicide for ranking perception. 

Ive read a lot on the FSU boards that they don't want to open another series with USF. Some look at it as a pesky game that USF plays as their "super bowl." Not all fans might I add. There are a bunch that love the in-state games cause we all have friends who went to both.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Harlan can't just pick up the phone and call every P5 to get a home and home; he has to get creative. Honestly, most P5's don't want a return trip; that's probably a deal breaker for now. Also, USF is one of those teams that a P5 doesn't really want to play.

1.) USF is a "G5" (for now) so perception is lower than scheduling an OOC P5 (even if they aren't good.)

2.) USF has the ability to get good athletes and be a **** good football team; so the possibility of dropping this game is much higher than scheduling a SMU or MTSU. That means, win and you're supposed, lose and it's practically suicide for ranking perception. 

Ive read a lot on the FSU boards that they don't want to open another series with USF. Some look at it as a pesky game that USF plays as their "super bowl." Not all fans might I add. There are a bunch that love the in-state games cause we all have friends who went to both.

I thought I saw somewhere in the past that FSU has no intention of signing anymore games with us at least for now. I could be wrong

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610

4 minutes ago, bulls phanatic said:

I thought I saw somewhere in the past that FSU has no intention of signing anymore games with us at least for now. I could be wrong

I haven't read either way, but don't see any reason why they would want too. At this point they are getting marquee opening weekend games with major OOC opponents. Couple that with always playing UF and there's no need to add another mid-major on top of that.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Ionbull said:

I haven't read either way, but don't see any reason why they would want too. At this point they are getting marquee opening weekend games with major OOC opponents. Couple that with always playing UF and there's no need to add another mid-major on top of that.

Maybe a victory over FSU will push them to schedule another series to get some revenge. Can only hope 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

11 hours ago, bulls phanatic said:

Maybe a victory over FSU will push them to schedule another series to get some revenge. Can only hope 

Can definitely hope. I have some friends that think it is a joke that I think we can beat them. A punch right in the mouth would definitely gain some "respect" and maybe ... dare I say.. start to make another in state rivalry. The key though is indeed stunning all those Noles in Tampa this year.