• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classic Football Game Videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

Would I be able to find it anywhere else? I checked the CBS Sports website but they don't seem to have some kind of replay service like espn 

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441

I'm sorry the only other 2015 game I have is the bowl game with the trophy ceremony from espn3 attached. I have no way to record CBS Sports Network and since they aren't available digitally I had no way to record a replay via the computer. Luckily ESPN has the replays on the computer but the only game that I grabbed after I got the software was the UCF game as we lost our other ESPN games I could have gotten in the Memphis, Maryland, and FSU game. I do have other games from 2009, 2010, and 2011 I think but I have to find the time to work on them to get them uploaded eventually.

• 1 month later...

On 1/29/2016 at 9:27 PM, python815 said:

I know we lost the game but I had it in amazing quality and it took me awhile to get it edited and uploaded. Hey, the first quarter was great and I'm in the video at 9:45 - 9:47 in my USF hat and green #4 jersey

@ #8 Florida Gators 2010

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

3 hours ago, python815 said:

I know we lost the game but I had it in amazing quality and it took me awhile to get it edited and uploaded. Hey, the first quarter was great and I'm in the video at 9:45 - 9:47 in my USF hat and green #4 jersey

@ #8 Florida Gators 2010

I specifically recall the Swamp being so quiet for a quarter. The heat, humidity, and lack of water kicked in for me after that; what a uncomfortable game to watch in person.

7 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I specifically recall the Swamp being so quiet for a quarter. The heat, humidity, and lack of water kicked in for me after that; what a uncomfortable game to watch in person.

It was by far the hottest game I ever remember attending. I can't even remember how many Gatorades and Italian Ices I wound up buying just to make it through.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:43 AM, python815 said:

I'm sorry the only other 2015 game I have is the bowl game with the trophy ceremony from espn3 attached. I have no way to record CBS Sports Network and since they aren't available digitally I had no way to record a replay via the computer. Luckily ESPN has the replays on the computer but the only game that I grabbed after I got the software was the UCF game as we lost our other ESPN games I could have gotten in the Memphis, Maryland, and FSU game. I do have other games from 2009, 2010, and 2011 I think but I have to find the time to work on them to get them uploaded eventually.

python815 - what software do you use to edit the video files? I have a ton of games saved, but have yet to find a video editing software I like.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 minutes ago, RG said:

python815 - what software do you use to edit the video files? I have a ton of games saved, but have yet to find a video editing software I like.

Unleash the treasure trove!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, RG said:

do you have this year's Syracuse, Temple and Cinci games pal?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

7 minutes ago, K-Rock Da Bull said:

do you have this year's Syracuse, Temple and Cinci games pal?

On 2/26/2016 at 6:43 AM, python815 said:

I'm sorry the only other 2015 game I have is the bowl game with the trophy ceremony from espn3 attached.