• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classic Football Game Videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I'm gonna start watching all of these one day at a time when there is 38 days until USF football.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I'm gonna start watching all of these one day at a time when there is 38 days until USF football.

Or you could watch 4 a week until week 9, which you could then watch one every day until the first game of the season. Im still holding up hope that the Temple and Cincinatti games are out there floating around in the wild... 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441

4 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Or you could watch 4 a week until week 9, which you could then watch one every day until the first game of the season. Im still holding up hope that the Temple and Cincinatti games are out there floating around in the wild... 

I hope so too. I hate CBSSN as I can not record that channel and they don't have digital replays I can capture off the computer like ESPN which is how i got the UCF game.

1 hour ago, python815 said:

I hope so too. I hate CBSSN as I can not record that channel and they don't have digital replays I can capture off the computer like ESPN which is how i got the UCF game.

I know i can't stand that about CBSSN.  And ESPN even with ESPN you have to catch the replays relatively quick.  You can't really get them once the season ends.  

43 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I know i can't stand that about CBSSN.  And ESPN even with ESPN you have to catch the replays relatively quick.  You can't really get them once the season ends.  

That is true but at least with ESPN I have a few weeks that I can capture the replay and then upload to YouTube for everyone's viewing pleasure a la the UCF game. But it is also because of the fact that they are only up for a few weeks is the reason I didn't get the FAMU, UConn, and SMU games as I didn't have the means to record the digital streams until after those games were taken down.

On April 14, 2016 at 9:13 PM, RG said:

Yes, I have all three. Can anyone recommend a good video editing software. Looking for something that easily cuts out the commercials.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Adobe Premier or Final Cut are my favorites. However, just cutting out commercials can be easily done on iMovie which is a basic program on any MAC.

25 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Adobe Premier or Final Cut are my favorites. However, just cutting out commercials can be easily done on iMovie which is a basic program on any MAC.

Ohh I was just bringing this up because this guy says he had the games.