• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Whattya all think in terms of the sense of excitement?

Brad

Members do not see this ad, Register

Was at the stadium. That was the most energy we've had in a long time. Good job on the fans and students!

Yep, I agree.  Most excitement at RJS since Jim Leavitt's reign.  Although only approx. 30K fans it felt electric and QF nutted up big time.  Thoroughly enjoyable and electric home game.  Loved it

I mean, hey- I don't know if Willie is just staying out of the way, or finally coming to grips that his semi-pro style offense wasn't going to cut it, but they actually are pretty interesting to watch on both sides of the ball now. 

Flowers has come a long way too- he's now like a poor man's Grothe, can make some big plays with his arm and legs, still has a lot of trouble just setting up and throwing, especially intermediate, but at the same time, unless Woulard is just dynamic in practices/ next season, I'd be hard pressed to take that job away from QF at this point. 

Now let's see if they don't suffer a letdown next week, because they should be favored the rest of the way. For once I was not surprised at all that they won this game tonight, and had I been in town, might have actually tried to purchase a couple cheepie tickets and likely just sat wherever, as there were still plenty of seats 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I mean, hey- I don't know if Willie is just staying out of the way, or finally coming to grips that his semi-pro style offense wasn't going to cut it, but they actually are pretty interesting to watch on both sides of the ball now. 

Flowers has come a long way too- he's now like a poor man's Grothe, can make some big plays with his arm and legs, still has a lot of trouble just setting up and throwing, especially intermediate, but at the same time, unless Woulard is just dynamic in practices/ next season, I'd be hard pressed to take that job away from QF at this point. 

Now let's see if they don't suffer a letdown next week, because they should be favored the rest of the way. For once I was not surprised at all that they won this game tonight, and had I been in town, might have actually tried to purchase a couple cheepie tickets and likely just sat wherever, as there were still plenty of seats 

I don't think there is going to be a QB battle next year.  Flowers has established himself as the starter.

• Upvote 1