• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whattya all think in terms of the sense of excitement?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Yelled so loud I lost my voice and caused the couple sitting 2 rows in front of us (who didn't stand to honor the vets or make a single peep) to move their seats. Last night was awesome!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

my voice might be gone for a few days...tho the post game slurpee helps...excited all game long

This is the first time my throat has been sore after a USF football game in a long, long time.  And not that I'm superstitious but I waited for a guy to walk away from the lucky urinal when there were 20 others available.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Yelled so loud I lost my voice and caused the couple sitting 2 rows in front of us (who didn't stand to honor the vets or make a single peep) to move their seats. Last night was awesome!

As long as the extra decibels weren't full of expletives, well done.

• Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Oh, and speaking of expletives, I rewatched some of the game at home, and saw one camera shot that focused right on a dude with a "South F***ing Florida" shirt for like a full 3-5 secs. I lol'd & shook my head at the same time...OOPS! Commentators wisely left it alone.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The student section really stepped up. They were consistently loud all night long, and the rest of the stadium really fed off that. Fantastic energy at Ray Jay last night. I really hope the local media finally starts to hype up its USF Bulls. We are Tampa Bay's university, and it's earned the right to have Ray Jay packed this Friday.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Last night Was the loudest, most engaged(fan support)   game we have had in YEARS.  Place was loud, and people were into the WHOLE GAME.  

People showed up on time ( not the end of the first half like in past)  Majority stayed until the end ( didn't leave in the 4th like in the past).  Felt like old times,  Now lets keep the energy and momentum going.  ( pack the place Friday night) and   WE NEED  TO TAKE OVER the Bounce House in Orlando the next week , (make it a home game for us).    You know they wont have but a handful of fans considering their record, the day of game and the BEATDOWN coming their way that night.

• Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

The energy was great last night! I have a sore throat and a raspy voice today from yelling so much for the defense on every third and fourth down! It was great seeing the students so into it!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

You knew it was a special night when people were dancing in the stands before half time. The last time I saw dancing like that was when there were 2 open bars at a party.:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,357
  • Days Won:  43

Oh I think it is wonderful !

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I agree Bull..... this game will always be special. It will be remembered as one of the big ones. One, that people will talk about for a while. I can't wait till next year and we kick some chop-chop butt in Tampa. Go Bulls!