• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Devils Advocate...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

There is no question I am not on the bus, and CWT has a long way to go to get me on his bus....  that out of the way....

1. Recruiting is really starting to pay off 

2. He finally has shown a pulse on the side line

3. He has good assistants finally 

4. The team is not quitting 

I am confused as to why you never got on the bus or have resisted (or did you get on and jump off?). Seems like you approve of the job he has been doing lately.

Personally, I have had trouble getting behind any coach after CJL. I am at best half-hearted in supporting them.

It may take a long time before I can shake that situation from my mind.

But as far as CWT is concerned-- there are things I like and others I am still skeptical. I guess winning helps-- as Bulls fans we have been thirsty for wins.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

well, this answers my question to the last thread. You don't have any reason why he should be fired, as of right now. You simply don't like the guy. Sucks to be you, because rooting for this team is probably the most fun I've had since 2010. Such a fun team, and coaching staff, to support.

I hate no one man, I just don't believe in him yet

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I am confused as to why you never got on the bus or have resisted (or did you get on and jump off?). Seems like you approve of the job he has been doing lately.

Personally, I have had trouble getting behind any coach after CJL. I am at best half-hearted in supporting them.

But as far as CWT is concerned-- there are things I like and others I am still skeptical. I guess winning helps-- as Bulls fans we have been thirsty for wins.

yeah, I admit it...  just unsure is all

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I too have a long memory of CJL led teams and remember when I use to get "excited" about watching them.  Hopefully CWT can someday (if he's around long enough) change my thinking.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

can't beat that!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

If your going to be at the game Saturday, I'll buy you a beer, and we can chop this up.  

If he Doggy doesn't want the beer I'll gladly take it....

free-beer1.jpg

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

If your going to be at the game Saturday, I'll buy you a beer, and we can chop this up.  

You're buying beers at the game Saturday? Count me in on this one! 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

So let me get this straight;

Harlan states PUBLICLY that CWT has to show improvement, not just wins and loses,etc,etc.

CWT and the BULLS have unquestionably shown improvement. W-L record, fans actually enjoying watching a game, playing meaningful games in November, etc, etc.

So Gonzmart is butt-hurt over a comment made in a very emotional situation, and Harlan will fire him for it? 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

So let me get this straight;

Harlan states PUBLICLY that CWT has to show improvement, not just wins and loses,etc,etc.

CWT and the BULLS have unquestionably shown improvement. W-L record, fans actually enjoying watching a game, playing meaningful games in November, etc, etc.

So Gonzmart is butt-hurt over a comment made in a very emotional situation, and Harlan will fire him for it? 

No, now the story is that it has nothing to do with Gonzmart/Columbia.  The narrative is very mercurial, you really have to pay attention 24/7 to keep up.   

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

No, now the story is that it has nothing to do with Gonzmart/Columbia.  The narrative is very mercurial, you really have to pay attention 24/7 to keep up.   

Not my strong suite.