• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Devils Advocate...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Annnndd this is why I will never share a single thing here again.  I never said a word about Gozmart, everyone assumed it.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Props for owning, Skin. It's hard to argue the major differences between this year's team and his first-year team.

Our defense is actually able to celebrate a key TFL in the 4th Q, instead of giving the beast-yell after a garbage time tackle when the air and more than half the stadium is already gone. And on offense, we can actually hold on to the edge of our seat and think we could actually score to win a game instead of holding on to a first half 3-pt lead with all our hope, psychic energy, and best turtle-ball only to see the other team chew it up and spit out a couple of TDs.

I like this team's trajectory. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Annnndd this is why I will never share a single thing here again.  I never said a word about Gozmart, everyone assumed it.  

Honest question without going into details.  Some of your comments have seemed to indicate that CWT's ship is sunk almost no matter what.  Is that right?   There has to be a point where Harlan won't be able to justify letting him go, right?  

If we manage to go 7-5 regular season (a possibility) and then win a bowl game against Bowling Green or FIU or someone, I just find it extremely hard to believe that theres any way Harlan can realistically justify letting him go after improving the team to 8-5 in his 3rd year with a boatload of talent coming back.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

You are correct, it is an assumption based off this quote by you on 9/19/2015 third page of the "Harlan besieged by..." thread.

"The Ybor thing was way bigger than people know and CWT and Harlan are far from Kosher"

Same one where you said Shiano would be our next head coach.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm quite a bit surprised you can't laugh at this whole thing.  You really didn't share anything, just a cryptic post that implied inside knowledge but not really letting anything out of the bag.  We're no more in-the-know than we were before you posted that.

It boggles my mind that the "skin" is thinner after 4 wins in the last 5 games.  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

If your going to be at the game Saturday, I'll buy you a beer, and we can chop this up.  

I'll be there, wanna buy me a beer?  :icon_drink:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I'll be there, wanna buy me a beer?  :icon_drink:

Hey hey now.

My "thumbs up" reply means a yes... I'll never turn down a free beer.  So wait your turn!

Reminds me.. if Gimli (sp?) is reading this, I still owe YOU as beer for your video work on USF games

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I am laughing at it too, but I'm just flat out stressed gents.  

My USF start up is going through SEC clearance to be announced on Wallstreet and I'm hustling to get this veterans tailgate as good as I can get it, on top of consulting and a sick kid.  Pretty thin these days

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I am laughing at it too, but I'm just flat out stressed gents.  

My USF start up is going through SEC clearance to be announced on Wallstreet and I'm hustling to get this veterans tailgate as good as I can get it, on top of consulting and a sick kid.  Pretty thin these days

I would like to applaud your efforts. Sick kids are never fun. I hope the government guy with the rubber gloves is gentle on you, and it is admirable that you are giving back. Hang in there. Hopefully in a couple more days these storms will pass and you will reap the fruits of your labor. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It boggles my mind that the "skin" is thinner after 4 wins in the last 5 games.  

Maybe he should get a.... Skin graft