• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please, walk home Taggert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

the problem with putting stupid crap on the internet is it stays on... Even when you hide.

LMFAO....  How the **** have I hid Mr 75 posts?  Talk about putting stupid **** on the internet....

Based upon what I saw, I stand by that....  He changed my opinion on the Temple win, to which I owned....  Thats the first team we have beaten with a winning record all year.... 

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Pretty sure he posted on Saturday evening.  It was a bit more gracious towards Taggart but a bit short of eating crow, iirc.  

After the ridiculousness of this thread, crow > spam

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

I have to give credit where credit is due. I was very critcal of CWT early on because he was not opening up the offence. IMO if he had done so USF would have at least two more wins. But CWT has turned it around and it's exciting to watch them play. This team is considerably better coached than the previous two years. Also exciting is the fact that they have been getting better every week (another sign of good coaching) hopefully that trend continues.

i still believe CWT has a ways to go as a game coach as evidenced by his use of timeouts at the end of the half and clock mangment in the 4th quarter. Up but 14, your in plus territory with less 9 min to play is not the time for hurry up. Don't limit the playbook just take more time to limit your opponents possessions.

GO BULS!

Edited by Massbull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

the problem with putting stupid crap on the internet is it stays on... Even when you hide.

Hid? As far as I know, Skin's the only person to ever post his full name on here for everyone to see and he's been 100% honest in how he feels about CWT and owned every comment he made.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

I have to give credit where credit is due. I was very critcal of CWT early on because he was not opening up the offence. IMO if he had done so USF would have at least two more wins. But CWT has turned it around and it's exciting to watch them play. This team is considerably better coached than the previous two years. Also exciting is the fact that they have been getting better every week (another sign of good coaching) hopefully that trend continues.

i still believe CWT has a ways to go as a game coach as evidenced by his use of timeouts at the end of the half and clock mangment in the 4th quarter. Up but 14, your in plus territory with less 9 min to play is not the time for hurry up. Don't limit the playbook just take more time to limit your opponents possessions.

GO BULS!  BULLS!

TWO PLAYS = 14pts.

Nine minutes is a LOT of time. Under 5, yes milk the clock. Not at 9. Just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

Not saying to milk the clock,just be more deliberate,no need to snap it with 20 seconds on the on the play clock bring it down under 10 Or five. BTW you can stay in hurry up to take advantage of mismatches just don't snap it till you burn some clock.

Guest PCBull14

LMFAO....  How the **** have I hid Mr 75 posts?  Talk about putting stupid **** on the internet....

Based upon what I saw, I stand by that....  He changed my opinion on the Temple win, to which I owned....  Thats the first team we have beaten with a winning record all year.... 

I am so tired of hearing "we haven't beat anyone with a winning record besides Temple." So! The teams we have beaten are proving tougher then their schedule indicates.

Syracuse- doesn't look half bad do they? Had Clemson and LSU shaking. Bad Game: beatdown @ FSU (hmm I can think of another team that had that happen as well!)

UCONN- They have been in just about every game this year. Should have beaten Mizzou, lost to Navy by 10, Lost @ BYU, lose to us by 8. Bad Game :lost to Cincinnati on the road

SMU- They suck, but still aren't terrible. They can score an everyone not named Navy and USF!

ECU- hung with Florida all game, lost at navy (who else did that happen to?) , lost a close one to BYU, lost a close one to Temple. Bad Game: big loss at Uconn

So while you say we only beat one team with a winning record, every other team we lost to besides Maryland is ranked. We hung with FSU until the 4th, Should have beaten Memphis, and hung with Navy for most of the game. Not sure what else this team could've done. Only bad game is a lost to Maryland when we still were figuring things out.

CWT has nothing to prove this team is miles better then the start of the year.  Luckily for us he feels like he has unfinished business for years to come.

Same thing I said from the beginning, its easier to install defense then offense. That is proving to be the case as the O took a little time to gain its confidence. The running plays haven't changed, now the kids are executing at each level of the play progression. When that happens you can air it out with more confidence and VIOLA! A real offense again!

Guest PCBull14

Not saying to milk the clock,just be more deliberate,no need to snap it with 20 seconds on the on the play clock bring it down under 10 Or five. BTW you can stay in hurry up to take advantage of mismatches just don't snap it till you burn some clock.

The hole point of the mismatch is also to catch them before they truly set up. We don't really run hurry up just a fast paced no huddle that can be a hurry up. I'm ok with how the game is called. So you slow down way to much and get out of rhythm. Temple takes over and scores. Now what? You go for the kill every time unless you're closer to the four minute mark.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Hid? As far as I know, Skin's the only person to ever post his full name on here for everyone to see and he's been 100% honest in how he feels about CWT and owned every comment he made.

sure seems like he isn't around or not... And the fact that he uses his actual name means nothing..that isn't what I was getting at.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

yeah... Hid.. No stutter in text unless you are dyslexic

Edited by Calibull