• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please, walk home Taggert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

i never listen to you because you seem to always be wrong.

you do have a point there...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

lol... Im just joking around... Though it is kinda true :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

The losses really bring out the worst on this board. Even after a 3 game win streak.

lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

FWIW, I thought you were right with your initial post on the fire COA thread ...

FWIW, I thought you were right with your initial post on the fire COA thread ...

actually still more psyched for COA's upside than Willie's. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

actually still more psyched for COA's upside than Willie's. 

Rz4Wx.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I will WALK from TT to Lithia and issue you a personal apology if that happens. And I will name my first born "Blinded eternal Taggart optimist" in your honor too. 

Sooooo, good stuff here. I think before you make your walk you should talk to the athletic department maybe they can goose up a charitable fund raiser thing. It'll make you look less of a clod for sure, although I feel terrible for Blinded Eternal Taggart Optimist, although you could just call him BETO. Do you know your route already? Kind of tough to walk down 301 but its prolly the quickest route and will you take 60 out to Lithia Pinecrest and then down to Fishawk Blvd? or 301 to Boyette and then out to Lithia Pinecrest. More places to get a drink on the former, more sidewalks and natural settings on the latter. The latter would also go right by my house and my family can stand out front and give you motivation! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Sooooo, good stuff here. I think before you make your walk you should talk to the athletic department maybe they can goose up a charitable fund raiser thing. It'll make you look less of a clod for sure, although I feel terrible for Blinded Eternal Taggart Optimist, although you could just call him BETO. Do you know your route already? Kind of tough to walk down 301 but its prolly the quickest route and will you take 60 out to Lithia Pinecrest and then down to Fishawk Blvd? or 301 to Boyette and then out to Lithia Pinecrest. More places to get a drink on the former, more sidewalks and natural settings on the latter. The latter would also go right by my house and my family can stand out front and give you motivation! Good luck!

Or you could just throw stuff at him!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

It's funny because even though he typed a bunch of idiotic stuff that he wasn't ever intending to follow up on in the first place, he won't even admit he was wrong (after he said earlier on this thread that he'll admit when he's wrong).  Half of this thread is him whining that all everybody does on this board is blame everyone else but CWT.  He is more worried about hating on Taggart than rooting for USF.