• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF will win or at least cover

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I don't usually gamble, and I love my Bulls as much as anyone.  But the way our anemic offense played against a horrible Maryland D doesn't give me confidence we'll exploit Memphis's porous D.

And, I don't know that we have an answer for Paxson Lynch (can someone please tell me why we didn't go after him hard...Memphis sucked when he committed).

So, after scoring some big profits on Dow Industrial (DIA) puts this week, I decided to parlay it here.  So, I bet $500 on Memphis to cover, -9.

I would still rather USF win, of course, but I'm hedging my bets, so the only way I'm truly bent is if Memphis wins, but doesn't cover.

So...given my luck with betting, I do believe I've sacrificed $500 to the betting gods to ensure USF plays Memphis tight...and maybe even wins. You're welcome.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

I don't usually gamble, and I love my Bulls as much as anyone.  But the way our anemic offense played against a horrible Maryland D doesn't give me confidence we'll exploit Memphis's porous D.

And, I don't know that we have an answer for Paxson Lynch (can someone please tell me why we didn't go after him hard...Memphis sucked when he committed).

So, after scoring some big profits on Dow Industrial (DIA) puts this week, I decided to parlay it here.  So, I bet $500 on Memphis to cover, -9.

I would still rather USF win, of course, but I'm hedging my bets, so the only way I'm truly bent is if Memphis wins, but doesn't cover.

So...given my luck with betting, I do believe I've sacrificed $500 to the betting gods to ensure USF plays Memphis tight...and maybe even wins. You're welcome.

An outstanding sacrifice for the greater good, Jupe.  If the Bulls win, then maybe the blog participants can set up a car wash or run a donut sale on your behalf?  However, either way, unlike the USF players, I believe you know how to win!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Bring all the voodoo magics. Our Bulls need it. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  14

Thank you, sir.  That was very kind.

So do i have this right?

USF wins outright = Fans win, and you share the happiness because you're a true fan.

Memphis wins and covers = you win $$$

Memphis wins but doesn't cover = we all lose.  (except for a few that will try to spin it into a moral victory)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Enjoy your free bonus money

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

While I would love to see our Bulls take your money, betting on stocks and winning would give me a lot more happiness. Well done, you're already a winner.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

No offense, JB, that may help, but what we desperately need is for 83 to place a bet against us ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

53756191.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well played and very smart on your part. You can't lose. If the Bulls win you will still very good and if they lose you will feel great. Of course if they win we will all want you to bet against the Bulls for the rest of the season. 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

memphis should easily cover