• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF will win or at least cover

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You have a 33% chance to be the lose that you are :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Thank you, sir.  That was very kind.

So do i have this right?

USF wins outright = Fans win, and you share the happiness because you're a true fan.

Memphis wins and covers = you win $$$

Memphis wins but doesn't cover = we all lose.  (except for a few that will try to spin it into a moral victory)

Dead nuts on.  But, I do think if we cover, it shows we can hang with most AAC teams.

53756191.jpg

If this kid got royalties from each meme use, his village would never go hungry again.  It's an awesome pic.

While I would love to see our Bulls take your money, betting on stocks and winning would give me a lot more happiness. Well done, you're already a winner.

Well, I've had my share of stock buys go south quickly, so I'm humble.  Was able to make $700 on DIA today, so I pulled it & out and put in my checking account, so in case I'm wrong, my wife doesn't notice the cookie jar half empty :argue:

Edited by JupiterBull

I don't usually gamble, and I love my Bulls as much as anyone.  But the way our anemic offense played against a horrible Maryland D doesn't give me confidence we'll exploit Memphis's porous D.

And, I don't know that we have an answer for Paxson Lynch (can someone please tell me why we didn't go after him hard...Memphis sucked when he committed).

So, after scoring some big profits on Dow Industrial (DIA) puts this week, I decided to parlay it here.  So, I bet $500 on Memphis to cover, -9.

I would still rather USF win, of course, but I'm hedging my bets, so the only way I'm truly bent is if Memphis wins, but doesn't cover.

So...given my luck with betting, I do believe I've sacrificed $500 to the betting gods to ensure USF plays Memphis tight...and maybe even wins. You're welcome.

Well played and very smart on your part. You can't lose. If the Bulls win you will still very good and if they lose you will feel great. Of course if they win we will all want you to bet against the Bulls for the rest of the season. 

You have a 33% chance to be the lose that you are :roflmao:

"the lose that I am"?

I'm pressing #1 for English

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Back when Bodog was hopping, I would always put a little bit on my favorite teams to lose straight up. My rationale was, if we win, I'm happy, if we lose, I at least get the comfort of some money in my pocket. A friend of mine turned me onto this strategy by saying one day, "In an alternate universe, if some guy walked up to you on the street and said he could guarantee a victory for $50, would you pay him?" 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

While I would love to see our Bulls take your money, betting on stocks and winning would give me a lot more happiness. Well done, you're already a winner.

Well, I've had my share of stock buys go south quickly, so I'm humble.  Was able to make $700 on DIA today, so I pulled it & out and put in my checking account, so in case I'm wrong, my wife doesn't notice the cookie jar half empty :argue:

Wow, you ARE a veteran, my friend!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Back when Bodog was hopping, I would always put a little bit on my favorite teams to lose straight up. My rationale was, if we win, I'm happy, if we lose, I at least get the comfort of some money in my pocket. A friend of mine turned me onto this strategy by saying one day, "In an alternate universe, if some guy walked up to you on the street and said he could guarantee a victory for $50, would you pay him?" 

now this is a winning strategy 

That's funny. I was talking with a Gator alum, and did the same thing every year with FSU...$100, straight up, on FSU.  It's one way to take comfort either way.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Pretty sure they are now Bovada.  Placed a wager on the game as well - just not as much as you.  Got in at 8.5 points.  Simple math.  They average over 40, we average 17.  Hope I'm wrong but obviously don't expect a win tonight.