• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New official website

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

ATHLETICS GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: SEPT. 16, 2015

Follow @USFAthletics On Twitter

Like USF Athletics on Facebook

New GoUSFBulls.com Launches Thursday

Rebranded, fully responsive site to provide more engaging experience across all platforms

TAMPA, SEPT. 16, 2015 – USF fans will enjoy a brand new, immersive experience Thursday morning when they log onto GoUSFBulls.com, the internet home of USF Athletics.

After months of redevelopment in conjunction with service provider NeuLion, Inc., USF Athletics will launch a fully responsive website Thursday that will provide the same powerfully branded, socially integrated and easily navigated experience across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.

“I think USF fans, alumni, student-athletes and coaches will greatly enjoy the new experience when visiting GoUSFBulls.com,” Senior Associate Director of Athletics Andrew Goodrich said. “Our team worked very hard with NeuLion to create a much more strongly branded website that represents the cutting-edge University we are and better showcases each of our teams and overall program. The exciting new social integrations, compelling photography and graphics and responsive design will provide an enhanced experience for all visitors.”

The new website features large, full-bleed photos in the headlines section, an interactive “News, Videos and Photos” area allowing easy access to the best content, integration with USF Athletics’ Instagram and Twitter accounts allowing display of top content, and a large photo area displaying the top images for each sport. For the first time, visitors to GoUSFBulls.com will get a completely unique experience when visiting each USF sport page, as the best content for each of the Bulls’ 19 programs will populate their pages.

The biggest change will be experienced by tablet and mobile users who, for the first time, will get the same exact experience and content as those viewing on desktop devices.

“We are excited to launch the all new GoUSFBulls.com, which showcases the extension of our partnership with the University of South Florida,” said Ed O’Brien, Vice President of NeuLion. "The fully responsive website has an enhanced experience that will enable Bulls fans to access exclusive content when and where they want on a wide range of devices. During the 2014/15 season, GoUSFBulls.com traffic surpassed 50 percent on mobile and tablet and we wanted to continue to enhance the experience for fans on those devices.”

About USF Athletics

USF Athletics sponsors 19 varsity men’s and women’s teams that compete in 11 different sports, 18 competing at the NCAA Division I level in the American Athletic Conference. The Bulls’ athletic program is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2015 having started with a men’s soccer contest in 1965. Nearly 500 student-athletes train and compete in the athletic district located on the east end of Tampa campus. The Bulls have claimed five conference titles in their first two seasons in The American. Eight USF programs reached NCAA post-season competition in the 2014-15 season as USF posted an 83 percent Graduation Success Rate among student-athletes, with 182 earning conference all-academic recognition.

– #GoBulls –

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

It would have to be a huge improvement to get past poor.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I would just like to be able to watch the videos without having to stop every 15 seconds to let the video buffer.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Great news. Desperately needs a redo.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is looooooong overdue. I can't wait to check it out

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hopefully the $80 I spend each year on this

finally reaches its price value.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I hope BullsCast is part of the changes but nothing was specifically mentioned about that in the article ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I hope BullsCast is part of the changes but nothing was specifically mentioned about that in the article ...

True, I was paraying, hoping, and assuming all at once.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Just snooped around a couple of minutes.  Seems good.  Links that I tried worked.  Pictures are larger and, maybe, sharper.  Doing this from a desktop so can't speak to phones or tablets.