• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Game. Where are your seats?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Section 13 Row 78. Were students but still werent able to get tickets through the school so we just got them off stubhub, pretty decent seats for only $37 though.

As a student, you weren't able to buy tix through school?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I'm starting get really bothered by all of this.  I'm a Harlan fan, but this ticket situation was not handled well.  We have to sit together to build community in these lean times.  I'm concerned so many people are buying on stubhub or from FSU we're going to be scattered around.  Most concerned that there was no effort to sell tickets together for students.  No package for them to take a bus up and back day of and sit together with us oldsters?  Anyone know if the band is going?  They added A LOT to the atmosphere last time.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

The whole band is going

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

I'm starting get really bothered by all of this.  I'm a Harlan fan, but this ticket situation was not handled well.  We have to sit together to build community in these lean times.  I'm concerned so many people are buying on stubhub or from FSU we're going to be scattered around.  Most concerned that there was no effort to sell tickets together for students.  No package for them to take a bus up and back day of and sit together with us oldsters?  Anyone know if the band is going?  They added A LOT to the atmosphere last time.

The first hasn't been confirmed yet and I to am a little surprised that, when they saw the sales were not going as planned, there wasn't some sort of great deal put together for students ... if nothing more than giving them away to a number of students like they did for Notre Dame.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

x240-kXV.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Between section 12 and 18 but not too close to section 17 and not next to section 13. And anything under row 1 but not more than row 100.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

Sect 217 row 62

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

Creative Travel Tampa still has Room on the bus  or did as of Monday this week and game tickets in the USF sections. (bought our  tickets to game thru USF,  BUS ride thru Creative Travel Tampa).  Charter Bus is leaving USF campus 6am (board time 545 am) from Marshall student center Cedar Circle. (free beer, sod, water, donuts ,  Bathroom, DVD Player  ect..)   Up and back the same day.             For those in Pinellas  they also have a pick up location: McDonalds 2675 Roosevelt Blvd. Largo 0415 am ( don't be late bus wont wait).

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

My friend that purchased our tickets had to buy them in the FSU section due to price.  I am thinking that there will be plenty of space around the visitor section?  I plan on moving over and hanging with my fellow bulls.  

Also, I have heard of a lot of people buying regular FSU tickets rather than through the USF office.  I'm thinking that we will see more fans than we are expecting.  I don't think that we will see the numbers of 2009 by any means but I think we will see a good showing... even if there are green tshirts sprinkled across the stadium.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

217 row 30. Fixin to be loud in that region; hope y'all feel up to gettin rowdy!!