• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still Want An OCS?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

free Wi-Fi is going to be completely obsolete in the near future.  More and more providers are switching to plans with heavy amounts of data and besides- have you ever tried to access a wi-fi network that 30K other people were on?

When the Super Bowl was here they spent like $1 million to boost up the wi-fi at RayJay and it is still pretty shoddy.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

Wi-Fi? We really talking about Wi-Fi?!?!?!?!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Still more exciting than this Leave and Comp training I'm in. This is so boring 😲

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We're talking about recliners and touch screens, and wi-fi is the one you clung on to?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

We're talking about recliners and touch screens, and wi-fi is the one you clung on to?

Heck, I wouldn't mind section 125 being recliners!

Don't need a touchscreen though, my phone is large enough to suit my needs.

Hell let's save money and start playing on the soccer field and make standing room only.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,667
  • Days Won:  424

Isn't that really for people with some sort of deficiency that sit there really for no other reason than to say "hey, look at me!"?

Wait, didn't you say you prefer this:

Mattel-FootballI.jpg

Over this, you don't get why anyone wants realism?

Huh? Now you're making stuff up again.

I don't think he realized you were talking about the people wanting to sit in the recliners at the game ...

no matter how nice a stadium is....if a college team is playing in an NFL stadium then most people feel it really isn't "college football" atmosphere. 

win and it won't matter though.  we will get fans back into RayJay and eventually have enough of a donor base to build our own OCS.  We need to be able to have an OCS at some point in our future if we ever want to be anything more than a mid-major.  

Because no mid-majors play in an ocs ... It's a want not a need. Whether we remain a mid-major or not has nothing to do with where we play.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Situations and things evolve over time. Now that I have a family and have the opportunity to do more with my parents, I would prefer a stadium that would offer such amenities as television, air conditioning or fans at the seats. Everyone's heat tolerance is different. I could sit in 110 degree heat and be happy as a kid playing in a swimming pool as long as USF or my Washington Nationals are playing - however the same can't be said about my parents. They have terrible vision as their age has gotten the best of them. Furthermore, my parents aren't especially mobile - so sitting in the Florida heat or taking in the DC humidity for three hours isn't the best for their health. If they wanted to attend a USF game in September or a Nats game in July or August - I would want them to be comfortable. I can understand why the Dolphins are making the changes. Granted, not everyone can afford the reclining seats (especially my folks), however there is a large retirement population in Miami that might still have a craving to follow their 'Fins and not compromise their health.

Situations and things evolve over time. Now that I have a family and have the opportunity to do more with my parents, I would prefer a stadium that would offer such amenities as television, air conditioning or fans at the seats. Everyone's heat tolerance is different. I could sit in 110 degree heat and be happy as a kid playing in a swimming pool as long as USF or my Washington Nationals are playing - however the same can't be said about my parents. They have terrible vision as their age has gotten the best of them. Furthermore, my parents aren't especially mobile - so sitting in the Florida heat or taking in the DC humidity for three hours isn't the best for their health. If they wanted to attend a USF game in September or a Nats game in July or August - I would want them to be comfortable. I can understand why the Dolphins are making the changes. Granted, not everyone can afford the reclining seats (especially my folks), however there is a large retirement population in Miami that might still have a craving to follow their 'Fins and not compromise their health.

That community is all Jets/Giants fans ...

no matter how nice a stadium is....if a college team is playing in an NFL stadium then most people feel it really isn't "college football" atmosphere. 

win and it won't matter though.  we will get fans back into RayJay and eventually have enough of a donor base to build our own OCS.  We need to be able to have an OCS at some point in our future if we ever want to be anything more than a mid-major.  

Because no mid-majors play in an ocs ... It's a want not a need. Whether we remain a mid-major or not has nothing to do with where we play.

You forgot to point out how the Miami Hurricanes are nothing more than a mid-major because they don't have an OCS.

Or the Pittsburgh Panthers...

Or the UCLA Bruins... who play farther away from campus than USF does!

• Upvote 1