• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still Want An OCS?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

The Dolphins are pouring $400m into Sun Life, with upgrades including in higher ticket sections recliners and up to 4 TVs the fan can control along with apps. 90% of the seats will be covered. 4 massive video boards, etc.. They know they are competing with fan's living rooms. If the Bucs do a similar upgrade to Ray Jay, making it state of the art, with new innovations including sections a few feet from the end zone, would it change the mind of some who want an OCS?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Still want an OCS...  We need one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

We need and OCS. We just have to do it right.

Do we need a 400 Million dollar OCS? Absolutely not. We also don't need a 50 Million dollar one either. 

Edited by MoneyBull83

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

I couldn't care less about those amenities. I'm there to watch the game. If I wanted to watch tv and play on the internet I would have stayed home. 

We need and OCS. We just have to do it right.

Do we need a 400 Million dollar OCS? Absolutely not. We also don't need a 50 Million dollar one either.

That's more like a $1.5 billion stadium since it's a renovation. And you all have to remember that attendance is down nationwide, even at winning programs, so expect these attempts to lure more casual fans and boost attendance especially when teams are losing.

Al Golden was disappointed when it looked like the renovations wouldn't happen because they think it will boost Hurricane attendance.

I couldn't care less about those amenities. I'm there to watch the game. If I wanted to watch tv and play on the internet I would have stayed home.

And now in certain sections you can watch in a recliner practically on the field with your own replay system you control.

kAwZa2S.jpg

Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Isn't that really for people with some sort of deficiency that sit there really for no other reason than to say "hey, look at me!"?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

I couldn't care less about those amenities. I'm there to watch the game.

To further clarify I couldn't care less about where the stadium is. I'm there to tailgate and watch the game ...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Yes I would still like an OCS.  I would be cool with bleachers.  Having traditions on campus and then going into the stadium would be great.  

I have to say, if I have a choice between a stadium with and a stadium without cool amenities, I would take the stadium with the amenities.

Especially if I can connect to the Internet to watch replays and get Twitter updates of the game --  I'm the kind of fan who would bring a radio to listen to the game because there is so much more than watching the game. Especially when we have plays that are controversial or a possible injury that we missed ("Why isn't _____ in the game?")