• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Teddy will be at the Ville with his teammate.

Speculation or official source?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

That's unfortunate for USF.

Personally I would be less disappointed that he would choose UL over UM, but still disappointed.  He could have been great here.  Might have even been able to sway some other big names to USF this season.  Could have payed dividends in a huge way to get him here.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If true that's disappointing.  Whiffed on Geno Smith and he's at WVU and maybe TB at UL.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If true that's disappointing.  Whiffed on Geno Smith and he's at WVU and maybe TB at UL.

Why anyone would want to go to Louisville, KY over Tampa, FL is beyond me.  But I've never been to Louisville, and grew up near Tampa so I'm biased ... but still. 

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Why anyone would want to go to Louisville, KY over Tampa, FL is beyond me.  But I've never been to Louisville, and grew up near Tampa so I'm biased ... but still. 

Go to their athletics website and look at their facilities and on campus stadium. Certainly something for USF to strive for.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Go to their athletics website and look at their facilities and on campus stadium. Certainly something for USF to strive for.

Exactly, that's probably why and they have a history. Let's not forget a lot of the FL kids like Strong too. I'm sure he is a big reason why. Let's hope he goes to Miami if he doesn't come here. I'd hate to play this kid every year for the next 4 years in conference.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

So were basing all this speculation on a Louisville "inside source"? Please. There was already rampant speculation that Teddy had committed last weekend(Louisville wishful thinking). Teddy told Newberg he would make his decision within the week. Anything else is rank speculation. I mean some "news" sources were following that Faux Teddy twitter page and reporting on that garbage, too. Let's wait to see where he is going before we speculate as to why he went there.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

More Teddy Tedbits.

via twitter

@Vic_Garcia FYI, I asked Teddy Bridgewater's mom if her son was visiting #UM this weekend she responded via text "No."

Sheadixon Shea Dixon

QB Teddy Bridgewater is no longer traveling to LSU this weekend for an official visit.

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

I hear Teddy Bridgewater's visit to USF was quiet and laid back, just how Teddy is, went well and he'll decide in a week