• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,343
  • Days Won:  43

didn't Mike White leave because of the change in offense of style?

I hadn't heard that.

Welp, now you know.

White is going to wku which got tremendous QB play last year so we'll see how he develops. I think they wouldn't take him if they didn't see the potential. Makes me wonder about Taggarts ability again, to develop quarterbacks.

Just didn't have the OL and blocking to run CWT's plan offense. We shall see how the new offense goes

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

.....Breat Kean can ball....carry on 

Wait, isn't that how QF was marketed before he took snaps for us?

And Mike White before that.  But don't let that stop anyone from piling pressure on a true freshman QB that, for his own development, should not see much of the field in year one.

And Mike White before that.  But don't let that stop anyone from piling pressure on a true freshman QB that, for his own development, should not see much of the field in year one.

Watching film on Kean, I agree that his is USF's savior at QB. He can move around in pocket, run, & throw. He reminds me of Grothe & Blackwell all mixed into one savior for USF QB!! We shall see if he gets opportunity this season or next. USF should be set at QB with Kean for the next 4 seasons or 5 if he is redshirted this season. We shall see!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Watching film on Kean, I agree that his is USF's savior at QB. He can move around in pocket, run, & throw. He reminds me of Grothe & Blackwell all mixed into one savior for USF QB!! We shall see if he gets opportunity this season or next. USF should be set at QB with Kean for the next 4 seasons or 5 if he is redshirted this season. We shall see!

You're like the alter ego of Smazza.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

And Mike White before that. But don't let that stop anyone from piling pressure on a true freshman QB that, for his own development, should not see much of the field in year one.

Bizarro smazza.

And Mike White before that. But don't let that stop anyone from piling pressure on a true freshman QB that, for his own development, should not see much of the field in year one.

Bizarro smazza.

I consider it a compliment to be compared to smazza. He has and will always be a big supporter in USF. He was supporting USF before most on this board. He could have left a long time ago but he didn't. He loves USF! And to further this, I have praise for all USF fans that are still supporting USF. Thank you all!!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

:facepalm:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

Bizarro smazza.

I consider it a compliment to be compared to smazza. He has and will always be a big supporter in USF. He was supporting USF before most on this board. He could have left a long time ago but he didn't. He loves USF! And to further this, I have praise for all USF fans that are still supporting USF. Thank you all!!

facepalm3.jpg

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Bizarro smazza.

Godzilla-facepalm.png

• Upvote 1