• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Best. Day. Ever.

I guess he picked the wrong program.  

I bet he stays up at night whimpering into his pillow over the missed opportunity of playing for CWT the past two years. Just think of how much more he could have developed, the big games he could have been apart of, the crowds, bowl game trips...the list goes on.

I know you love dogging CWT at every opportunity, but if he's as good as he supposedly is, then he may have made a difference here.  A lot of our offensive issues were directly due to QB play.

He could have, but he chose not to. And in the past two years, what reason do you think we've given him to regret that decision?

We've started a ton of QBs and he probably wouldn't have left permanent ass indentations on our bench?  

That's about it. But Mike White started a lot of games the last two years and that wasn't enough to keep him around.

LOL.  He may have started a lot of games, but if he had played better, he'd probably still be here as we wouldn't need to drastically change the offense.

Woulard was much more highly touted coming out of HS, an Elite 11 winner, and got starry eyes and headed for Tinseltown.  He might actually have done well here.

Just speculation, but overall, I think his talent level was far above that of Mike White, and comparisons between Woulard and White would favor Woulard all day.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Meant to say too that I think White would have been a good QB on a better team.  It's not nearly ALL his fault that it didn't work out here.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Best. Day. Ever.

I bet he stays up at night whimpering into his pillow over the missed opportunity of playing for CWT the past two years. Just think of how much more he could have developed, the big games he could have been apart of, the crowds, bowl game trips...the list goes on.

I know you love dogging CWT at every opportunity, but if he's as good as he supposedly is, then he may have made a difference here.  A lot of our offensive issues were directly due to QB play.

He could have, but he chose not to. And in the past two years, what reason do you think we've given him to regret that decision?

The fact that he's transferring.  While it's purely speculative, chances are, he would have started here. Who knows how much better we could have been and what recruits we could have gotten.

Now he may end up going somewhere where it will all work out for him, but right now, he's obviously regretting his choice to go to UCLA (that doesn't mean he regrets not coming here, though, but he might)

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

White is going to wku which got tremendous QB play last year so we'll see how he develops. I think they wouldn't take him if they didn't see the potential. Makes me wonder about Taggarts ability again, to develop quarterbacks.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Best. Day. Ever.

The fact that he's transferring.  While it's purely speculative, chances are, he would have started here. Who knows how much better we could have been and what recruits we could have gotten.

Now he may end up going somewhere where it will all work out for him, but right now, he's obviously regretting his choice to go to UCLA (that doesn't mean he regrets not coming here, though, but he might)

Regretting UCLA, absolutely. Regretting passing on us, I probably wouldn't say that. Besides playing time, as GA pointed out, there's nothing we could have given him that he didn't get for 2 years.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I agree, he was probably patting himself on the back the last couple of years for deciding to renege on USF. He was probably regretting not giving some other P5 offers more consideration, though.

He's a gamer, so I really have no doubt he would have made us more viable than White or Bench or...ahem...Floyd. That's why I could care less where he goes from here.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519

.....Breat Kean can ball....carry on 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

.....Breat Kean can ball....carry on 

Wait, isn't that how QF was marketed before he took snaps for us?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Best. Day. Ever.

.....about the same as AW's done in the last 2 years  :)

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Best. Day. Ever.

.....about the same as AW's done in the last 2 years   :)

Good point?