• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard is transferring to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

can't even fathom how nasty a woulard/mack backfield could be. easily the most athleticism we'd ever have stacked at the helm.

wake me up if this becomes a reality.

So...you don't think QF is as athletic? I think you'll be delightfully surprised...if you wake up.

second part of post = :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

can't even fathom how nasty a woulard/mack backfield could be. easily the most athleticism we'd ever have stacked at the helm.

So...you don't think QF is as athletic? I think you'll be delightfully surprised...if you wake up.

second part of post = :facepalm:

My biggest concern about QF is height & accuracy of throws.  Nothing he can do about the former, but hopefully the latter is getting better.

As to the height, I suppose he's close to Grothe & BJ here, and I'd love either one of those guys now.  I met QF's nephew after the NC State game, briefly, and I work with a guy who knows Dade Football.  Both said the same thing...be patient, this guy is a baller who will make a difference.  Hopefully the OL gives our QB's time & space, so they can operate and use the speed we have at WR/TE/RB.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Don't stop there, the '72 Dolphins are in sight.

Blaspheme much?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

let's hope Power-Run-Billy is sent packing by 2016, and asiantii can be developed by a legitimate HC.

BillyT still yet to prove he can develop offensive talent any better than that ol'honk skip.

I have to assume you've never seen either Flowers or Woulard play.  Woulard is not that athletic.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571

best to revise my word choice. i think my point would have been better served with "raw talent", or "highest potential for upside" at helm in program histroy.

were talking former HS underarmour MVP at QB here, amirite?

however this shakes out, i've always been in the flower/mack corner..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

A lot of firepower without much aim or solid direction would be equivalent to my golf game. Extra underdeveloped raw talent in our backfield won't save us this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

236 replies over 12 pages for a kid that's played only one season of high school football and has never thrown a pass in a meaningful college game situation...  let that sink in.

Hope it works out.... but this kid more than likely isn't the answer.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Probably, but we know Bench isn't the answer. And AW has a lot more potential than QF or Kean.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246

Probably, but we know Bench isn't the answer. And AW has a lot more potential than QF or Kean.

I would say that I trust Bench a lot more than I do Flowers. Then again, Bench does better coming off the bench, rather than when hes told hes going to start (no pun intended)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

236 replies over 12 pages for a kid that's played only one season of high school football and has never thrown a pass in a meaningful college game situation...  let that sink in.

Hope it works out.... but this kid more than likely isn't the answer.

When you've suffered with virtually no QB play the last 3-4 years, the desperation is palpable.