• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Monday Night

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Did anybody try to get tix for the Pre Game Party in the Muma?

Is there one on Monday?  Haven't seen it yet if there is.

It's weird. I didn't get anything either but a friend, a Bulls Club member, got the below in an email Saturday night about 9:00. Maybe I didn't get one because I bought tix to both games last week:

NCAA+Logo.png

The USF Women's Basketball team defeated the LSU Tigers on Saturday and will now play Louisville on Monday night at 9:00pm for a chance to advance to the Sweet 16!

Click HERE to purchase your tickets to be there on Monday night to cheer on the Bulls at the USF Sun Dome.

Please join us at the Pam and Les Muma Basketball Practice Center from 6:30pm-8:30pm on March 23 rd (Second Round) to enjoy great company with fellow Bulls fans and hear from Head Coach Jose Fernandez. The Bulls Club Pre-Game Party will feature hors d’ oeuvres, beer/wine and soft drinks for $25.00 per person. We will also have special appearances from Rocky The Bull, USF Cheerleaders, Sun Dolls and the Herd of Thunder Pep Band. Please note, space is limited, call 1-800-GoBulls (Press 2 to reach the Bulls Club) or email ath-bullsclub@usf.edu to purchase your pre-game party passes today!

-SCHEDULE OF EVENTS-

Monday, March 23rd- Round 2: (USF Sun Dome, Tampa, FL. Albany Region- ESPN2)

6:30pm-8:30pm

Bulls Club Pre-Game Party

9:00pm

Louisville vs. USF (Doors open 60 minutes prior to tip-off)

If you have any questions, please contact the USF Athletics Ticket Office by email at bullstickets@usf.edu.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday night!

Thanks and Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

We bought tix to both games but didn't get that email.  Maybe because we didn't attend the one before the game Sat night?

We bought tix to both games but didn't get that email.  Maybe because we didn't attend the one before the game Sat night?

My friend didn't buy tix to game so maybe because we did, we weren't included in that email because it was primarily for tix. I left vm and sent email yesterday to Bulls Club but nothing as of yet.

Just got a return call from the BC and all set ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just curious, does anyone know whether there is a betting line on the game and, if so, what is the point spread? I tried looking for it online, but only found odds on NCAA Men's basketball games.

Not up yet. They'll be here when they're up

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/basketball_college_women

Thanks for the link.

Odds are up. Looks like the game is a pick-em. Considering that UL is a 3 seed and we are a 6 seed, I thought they would be the betting favorite. I presume that home court advantage for us is a big factor in making those odds.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Just curious, does anyone know whether there is a betting line on the game and, if so, what is the point spread? I tried looking for it online, but only found dds on NCAA Men's basketball games.

Thanks for the link.

Odds are up. Looks like the game is a pick-em. Considering that UL is a 3 seed and we are a 6 seed, I thought they would be the betting favorite. I presume that home cour advantaget for us is a big factor in making those odds.

Home court typically accounts for about 3 points. So, looking at this line, Louisville would be a 3 point favorite on a neutral court. This is supported by the Sagarin ratings in which Louisville would be expected to have a 3.5 point edge on a neutral court. 

http://www.rpiratings.com/womrate.php

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

If we shoot 3's better in the first half tonight, we can win this game.  We could have won by 20 against LSU if we hadn't missed our first 8 three pointers and wasted those possessions  :P 

I think we can do this.  Should be a nice crowd and a close game. 

Just curious, does anyone know whether there is a betting line on the game and, if so, what is the point spread? I tried looking for it online, but only found dds on NCAA Men's basketball games.

Thanks for the link.

Odds are up. Looks like the game is a pick-em. Considering that UL is a 3 seed and we are a 6 seed, I thought they would be the betting favorite. I presume that home cour advantaget for us is a big factor in making those odds.

Home court typically accounts for about 3 points. So, looking at this line, Louisville would be a 3 point favorite on a neutral court. This is supported by the Sagarin ratings in which Louisville would be expected to have a 3.5 point edge on a neutral court. 

http://www.rpiratings.com/womrate.php

Thanks. On sagarin UL is ranked #9 and we are #13. So according to his system, we should have been classified a solid #4 seed. A true six seed would most likely be an underdog, even playing at home against a #3 seed.

If you scroll down on the odds link, USF is a slight favorite on a couple of bets relating to halftime score and the first 10 minutes.

UConn is a 26 1/2 point favorite over Futgers! The Rutgers coach gets a $500,000 bonus for making it to the sweet 16! Good luck with that! LOL

As much as I hate Futgers, I wouldn't mind them beating UConn, considering that we might end up playing them, if we can win the next two games.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

We will have to shoot the ball a lot better than we did against LSU and not just only the 3 ball. We won't be able to afford leaving any points off the board due to missed FT's or layups. Hopefully Williams just had an off night shooting and comes out on fire tonight but she has been struggling lately with her jumpshot. Hopefully they worked with her and she comes out on fire and the rest of the team catches on and shots Louisville out of the building.

• Upvote 1