• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Monday Night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

UL put the bigs back in after taking the lead and the Bulls struggled again. Plus I believe Courtney was fatiguing a bit. Bulls quit shooting the three which would have loosened up that middle some too. That's what happened. This team was never ranked higher than 17 all season. Sweet 16 would have been huge. Next season the Sweet 16 is a near lock as long as the Bulls stars stay healthy and maybe 30+ victories. Love for the Bulls to break UCONNs win streak and win the AAC tourney next season. Lady Bulls have one senior. CJF does really need to find a Juco big that will contribute immediately and help out Jenkins. Lastly 27-8 is not same ole USF. Give the Lady Bulls more cred. This was a fantastic season.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Crowd was crazy on Saturday night, watches tonight's game at home. How was the crowd tonight, it kind of looked even more electric something that I sorely missed from the golden years of football. We might be starting to see something special from this team that was started and growing for years now.

Just got home

Crowd was a little smaller, with a small/decent group of Loserville fans.

But it was LOUDER tonight.  Really went crazy at times.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

66 fga to 45. That tells the story of this game.

Crowd was crazy on Saturday night, watches tonight's game at home. How was the crowd tonight, it kind of looked even more electric something that I sorely missed from the golden years of football. We might be starting to see something special from this team that was started and growing for years now.

Just got home

Crowd was a little smaller, with a small/decent group of Loserville fans.

But it was LOUDER tonight.  Really went crazy at times.

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 53m53 minutes ago

Tonight's @USF_SunDome attendance: 5014. Couldn't really ask for better for a Monday late game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Just getting in and read this thread.  Agree with Dogma re: the crowd.  Definitely louder.  Imagine, USF fans on their feet for an athletic event.  This was the most fun I've had at a USF sporting event in YEARS.  People in the 2nd level with the free seats were getting on their feet.  What a great night.  Stinks that we lost but it was a blast.  Saw the MBB coaches in one of the loge boxes.  Wonder what they were thinking?

One name not mentioned here is Tamara Taylor.  Usually in the NCAAs you look to your seniors.  She really contributed nothing in either game and, I'm pretty sure that is literal for tonight's game.  Last I looked she had no points, no rebounds, 1 foul.  Until Jenkins hit some free throws I remember commenting how our front line had 9 points.  Jenkins 5, Weber 2, Jesperson 2.  I don't question the fight of the front line but as many said they were overmatched.  We were out rebounded by double digits I believe. 

Coach acknowledged in his pre game talk that he was concerned about their size.  Looks like he saw it coming. 

I've been going to BB games at the dome for about 5 years or so.  I don't think I've ever seen that many USF fans in the building at one time.  'Cuse and UConn would outnumber us at MBB games and there were more people in the dome but not that many USF fans. 

Want to thank the team for allowing me to be excited about a game. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone know who is coming in next year for the ladies that could bring size down low

Anyone know who is coming in next year for the ladies that could bring size down low

Hmmmm...

"If Fernandez can preserve that chemistry, and enhance it with another component or two (word is, more European reinforcements could be coming), the Bulls will be a lock to receive the program's first Associated Press preseason top-25 ranking next fall."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/could-16-be-even-better-for-bulls-women/2222437

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

No usf twams tend to tease with greatness and habe great opportunities..ie, home court, big crowd only to @/&/!;....

Haha, this.

Surprised we won the Women's NIT championship a few years back. At least we'll always have that.

Surprised Ferriera only had 6 fga. And 5 3pta. Her stroke was looking pure last night.

After watching 2 Ville games this weekend seems as if the strategy is to hack and have as many high elbows as possible because the refs won't catch them all.

Basketball is not a sport meant to be played in the physical nature that UL plays it, but it works for them and they keep winning.