• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Leavitt back in college, while player he struck is struggling."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

http://ntneighborhoodnews.com/

I got that neighborhood news yesterday and it has 3 pages about him.. Unbelievable!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Wow. Now CJL is throwing haymakers?

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Leavitt has left the locker room bleeding a couple of times. There is no doubt he was out of control. That sequence of events seems reasonable.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Wow, interesting read especially trying to be objective. Who knows if credible or not, just so different than accounts of others in a CJL locker room but there's no question he wore his emotion for the public to see. It was just rare to see the emotion go negative. I always saw him like the team's biggest cheerleader, but he wouldn't be the first to get drunk with a little power.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

:roflmao:

What gets me about this new and latest version of events by Milliar, is his contention that he didn't start the story - it was Erskin after his locker was emptied out.

That doesn't jibe with the official report that states the locker incident was well after Miller's appearance on National TV.

Don't forget, this locker deal was used to paint him as retaliating against Erskin, not the stimulus for Erskin to break the story. 

While some tidily accept this new soap opera lie as fact, it probably helps to read, then try to balance out some of this.  Apparently the reporter failed to do any crosscheck.  It jumps right out at you, that blaming Erskin doesn't make sense according to the sequence of events or stories Miller concocted back in January 2010.  Does anyone, that cares to read and think, see that differently?

Haymakers are funny enough...but his story simply doesn't add up. 

Insinuating and blaming Franks is weak too.  But not unexpected.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Days Won:  0

Citadel backstory

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/coach-miller-kicked-out-citadel-attitude

Edited by Wewererelevantonce

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Wow, that story was written by Joey Knight? How long has Greg been gone from covering USF?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Wow, that story was written by Joey Knight? How long has Greg been gone from covering USF?

IIRC, Joey was junior to GA before he left and covered USF among other topics. GA didn't leave til 2013.

Good article there, too. I know quite a few Citadel grads, all high integrity types.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

http://ntneighborhoodnews.com/

I got that neighborhood news yesterday and it has 3 pages about him.. Unbelievable!

Leavitt threw three roundhouse rights?  Now he says, "Leavitt just punched me in the face…three times."  How can Miller expect anyone to believe anything he says when he keeps changing his story?

"Joel: You know, the (reporter) from (CBSSportsline.com) asked me, “How come you changed your story? Why did you change from saying he hit you in the pads to he hit you in the face?†And I said, “Because he (Leavitt) told me to say that and I said, ‘Fine, we can do that…we can squash it, whatever.’â€

And then, Leavitt didn’t do anything to me anymore…from that point…Nothing…I still practiced hard, I did what I had to do and he just didn’t do anything. And then, he would come out and talk to me like I was his buddy…and people would be like, ‘Wow.’"

I just can't believe him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Seems to be around alcohol a lot. Filthy mouth. Disrespectful across the board.

Love this:

Miller: Woolard even walked past me at a bar (Linkster’s Tap Room on BBD)…and didn’t even acknowledge me. And, I was like, ‘F— you!’

Got it all in one sentence.

Does he really think Woolard cares or even knows him? Joel served a purpose. Move on, as they say.

Like Mongo, Joel just pawn in game of life.

Nager has run that paper since New Tampa started. He's been had.