• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I cannot wait till we start winning again in bb and fb...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

then we can come in here and argue on why we cant win championships.

It seems like it wasnt so long ago that we were doing that.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

I can't wait to see where the Basketball program is going. I'm enthusiastic that when COA starts bringing in guys that he will not only know how to pull guys in, but will know how to identify those low key but high potential players. I think we see sparks of that from Guerrero. The football program however, thats another matter entirely

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Football has a lot of work to do. Basketball has shown flashes, albeit in a terrible season.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

What is this winning you speak of?

Legend has it, that when your team scores more than the other team it's called winning.  It hasn't been seen around these parts in ages, and is thought to only be a myth.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Football has a lot of work to do. Basketball has shown flashes, albeit in a terrible season.

Football team is one of if not the most talented team in the conference. The basketball program has a LOT OF WORK before they can turn this sinking ship around. COA really needs to find some guys this spring that must help immediately or he's looking at another losing season. What we got coming in just isn't enough right now.

Football team is one of if not the most talented team in the conference. The basketball program has a LOT OF WORK before they can turn this sinking ship around. COA really needs to find some guys this spring that must help immediately or he's looking at another losing season. What we got coming in just isn't enough right now.

No, we need guys that can spot up shoot or at least attack the basket. Holston, Morrillo, and Mercurius were supposedly brought in to fix that problem but.....I mean they will shoot, just not efficiently.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

USF has fallen sooo far

Meanwhile, Academics are great! Strong reputation in research

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

No, we need guys that can spot up shoot or at least attack the basket. Holston, Morrillo, and Mercurius were supposedly brought in to fix that problem but.....I mean they will shoot, just not efficiently.

I thought Morrillo was coming on before the illness ... Holston and Mercurius are true freshmen so I think its' too early to give up on them.

True on Mercurius and Holston, I have a different take on Morrillo than some. He seems to have the green light to shoot, which kind of get, but he chucks up a lot of shots and his 41% for me doesn't do it. He has come on a bit more recently yes but sometimes his shot selection leaves much to be desired