• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

34 and grumpy? Ha! When I was your age I was downcast and glum.  

We didn't have all this fancy-schmancy football.

All we had was basketball. 

Losing basketball.

And we were thankful we had that.

11328-7768.gif

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Noise. If you think I'm in the wrong for being OUTRAGED at 5 net rushing yards against UCF, bless your heart.

I am a winner. That's how I operate. It's how I'd expect a professional D1 athletic department to operate. None of you know my income or donation level to the university so get off my case. I'm tired of losing and disgusted by what happened to us. But what's more disturbing is how the fanbase has come to be ok with it.

People out there (some Voodoo Fivers) say the worst thing that ever happened to us was the WVU win. Bull****. The worst thing that ever happened to us was the McNeese State loss.

My bar is high. No apologies.

SInce you didn't bother Quoting exactly what your panties are in a wad over, we really don't know what the hell you're talking about ...

And the WVU win and the MSU loss were both not good in their own ways ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

There's no such thing as a Gold Bull Location .... and you couldn't have put this in the thread about season tix renewal?

Yeah, I know they changed the whole donation level arrangement and donor seating designations but those who've been at this as long as I have know where the donation levels are and what's required to get those seats.  Hopefully the cheapskates get moved to the cheap seats.  Are you one of those?

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Not me. I have up graded my seats which increased my donation. GO BULLS!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years. I have my bricks and locker there, and have facility donations still going to athletics, so I am happy with that. We've decided to give the money to veterans services this year and hopefully athletics changes course next year....

I'll be there, but with extra beer money

I can't blame you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I don't think I have spent more than $10 for a ticket in years.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

are the coaches and just as important, the student athletes, going to show us that they WANT and deserve that level of support for this upcoming football season? Or are they going to drop deuce after deuce on RJF and show folks like me that we were idiots to spend that kind of jake?  Only time will tell !!

I have 10 gold bull location seats....

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

are the coaches and just as important, the student athletes, going to show us that they WANT and deserve that level of support for this upcoming football season? Or are they going to drop deuce after deuce on RJF and show folks like me that we were idiots to spend that kind of jake? Only time will tell !!

I have 10 gold bull location seats....

I subscribe to the wwe network for just $9.99 a month. Get all the ppv's, including wrestlemania.

I don't think I have spent more than $10 for a ticket in years.

I did that for a while between grad school and getting season tickets... but season tickets provide the benefit of guaranteeing the same seat every week... plus with Club Access now we have A/C on hot days and a place out of the wind on the rare cold days (like the Houston game last season)