• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,656
  • Days Won:  424

Left a voicemail for my ticket rep, but in the meantime, does anyone know if they still show your ranking regarding priority points anywhere?  I have 287 points which doesn't sound like a lot, but not sure how that ranks.

With the new set up of rankings starting with your donation level and then Priority Points, it may take until the first deadline to get new rankings ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

Have had 6 faculty seats since 2007, but really haven't gone to many games since 2010. I just held onto the tickets so that I wouldn't lose the seats. But now that the change has occurred, I'm not renewing this year. I'm disappointed that they only value faculty at a 20% discount (which is the same as just being an alumni). I'll try to to make it to 1 or 2 home games, and might catch the UMD and Navy road games, but I can't justify renewing this year. In my opinion, it's not as though I'm going to have a hard time getting good season ticket seats again if I sit out one or two years, so I can't justify holding onto the seats for that reason. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Left a voicemail for my ticket rep, but in the meantime, does anyone know if they still show your ranking regarding priority points anywhere? I have 287 points which doesn't sound like a lot, but not sure how that ranks.

They are working in updating the donor portion of the Bulls Club website so you should be able to see soon. Rank is really not very important now at all since they look at level first - unless you are at the $1000 level which is their largest group then it might have some play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Regional information sessions for fans on the new Bulls Club Champion Seating Program to be held around the Bay Area

TAMPA, March 20, 2016 – The USF Bulls Club will host a series of regional information sessions to inform Bulls fans about the new Bulls Club Champion Seating Program unveiled earlier this spring. Most of the sessions are fee and open to the public and do not require a reservation.

Five informational sessions will be held around Tampa and the Bay Area through the end of March. Bulls Club staff members will be on hand to answer questions and explain the details of the new ticketing program for football and men’s and women’s basketball. Season ticket members and Bulls Club members are encouraged to bring the Bulls Club Champion Seating Program membership guide mailed to them.

The first session will be held Sunday, March 24 in downtown Tampa at the USF Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS) located at 124 S. Franklin Street.

The Bulls Club Champion Seating Program removes the former requirement to make upfront donations prior to purchasing season tickets. The program creates unprecedented access to prime seating locations, supports fans’ desire to purchase any available seat quickly and easily online, as well as provides new season ticket member benefits and alumni, faculty and staff discounts. Fans are encouraged to visit BullsClubChampionSeating.com for complete details.

Season tickets for the 2015 Bulls’ football season went on sale on Monday, March 9. Current season ticket members receive priority to renew or improve their current seat locations through April 15. Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-GoBulls, visiting GoUSFBulls.com, or in-person at the USF Ticket Office (Sun Dome, Gate B) – Monday-through-Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Schedule of informational events:

1) Downtown Tampa: March 24, 6:00PM – 8:00 PM (free)

2) North Tampa: March 25, 6:00PM – 8:00 PM (free)

Location: Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club, 5811 Tampa palms Blvd, Tampa FL 33647

3) USF Campus (SPRING GAME): March 28

Bulls Club Champion Seating Program Renewal Tailgate

Starts at 2:30 PM

Event open to all Bulls Fans (Free for all season ticket member that have renewed their

2015 tickets; For non season ticket members or those yet to renew: $15 for adults,

$5 for children under 12, $10 Football Alumni)

Bulls Club Champion Seating Program Regional Information Session

2:30 PM – 5:30 PM (free)

Location: Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center, Hall of Fame Room,

4202 E Fowler Ave, ATH 100, Tampa FL 33620

4) St. Petersburg: March 31, 6:00PM – 8:00 PM (free)

Location: USF St. Petersburg Campus, Harbor Hall Gallery (HBR),

1000 3rd Street, St. Petersburg, Fla., 33701

5) Sarasota-Manatee: session TBA

Why is there a fee for the one the day of the Spring Game (if you haven't renewed) but not the others?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Regional information sessions for fans on the new Bulls Club Champion Seating Program to be held around the Bay Area

TAMPA, March 20, 2016 – The USF Bulls Club will host a series of regional information sessions to inform Bulls fans about the new Bulls Club Champion Seating Program unveiled earlier this spring. Most of the sessions are fee and open to the public and do not require a reservation.

Five informational sessions will be held around Tampa and the Bay Area through the end of March. Bulls Club staff members will be on hand to answer questions and explain the details of the new ticketing program for football and men’s and women’s basketball. Season ticket members and Bulls Club members are encouraged to bring the Bulls Club Champion Seating Program membership guide mailed to them.

The first session will be held Sunday, March 24 in downtown Tampa at the USF Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS) located at 124 S. Franklin Street.

The Bulls Club Champion Seating Program removes the former requirement to make upfront donations prior to purchasing season tickets. The program creates unprecedented access to prime seating locations, supports fans’ desire to purchase any available seat quickly and easily online, as well as provides new season ticket member benefits and alumni, faculty and staff discounts. Fans are encouraged to visit BullsClubChampionSeating.com for complete details.

Season tickets for the 2015 Bulls’ football season went on sale on Monday, March 9. Current season ticket members receive priority to renew or improve their current seat locations through April 15. Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-GoBulls, visiting GoUSFBulls.com, or in-person at the USF Ticket Office (Sun Dome, Gate B) – Monday-through-Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Location: Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club, 5811 Tampa palms Blvd, Tampa FL 33647

Event open to all Bulls Fans (Free for all season ticket member that have renewed their

2015 tickets; For non season ticket members or those yet to renew: $15 for adults,

Why is there a fee for the one the day of the Spring Game (if you haven't renewed) but not the others?

It's a tailgate party not just an informational session:

Edited by Dogma

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,656
  • Days Won:  424

It's a tailgate party not just an informational session:

The Renewal Tailgate and the Informational Session are two different things, two different locations, the day of the Spring Game:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

are the coaches and just as important, the student athletes, going to show us that they WANT and deserve that level of support for this upcoming football season? Or are they going to drop deuce after deuce on RJF and show folks like me that we were idiots to spend that kind of jake?  Only time will tell !!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Not renewing this year either. I'm struggling with how they tossed aside those who have stood by the program through this **** show on the field. I'll attend every game, but not at the premium I have paid for years. I have my bricks and locker there, and have facility donations still going to athletics, so I am happy with that. We've decided to give the money to veterans services this year and hopefully athletics changes course next year....

I'll be there, but with extra beer money

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

Left a voicemail for my ticket rep, but in the meantime, does anyone know if they still show your ranking regarding priority points anywhere? I have 287 points which doesn't sound like a lot, but not sure how that ranks.

They are working in updating the donor portion of the Bulls Club website so you should be able to see soon. Rank is really not very important now at all since they look at level first - unless you are at the $1000 level which is their largest group then it might have some play.

Yeah I figured out my points don't really matter. That makes things easier.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

#likeaboss