• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why buy season tickets now ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Per ticket rep, donation will be built into the seat price. So a portion goes to Bulls Club & the rest for ticket price. We are changing sides with same section designation & pricing. Couldn't do that before without paying a huge upgrade in donation since we have had tickets over 10 yr. There will be some other perks as well. This is all in the finalization stage.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Per ticket rep, donation will be built into the seat price. So a portion goes to Bulls Club & the rest for ticket price. We are changing sides with same section designation & pricing. Couldn't do that before without paying a huge upgrade in donation since we have had tickets over 10 yr. There will be some other perks as well. This is all in the finalization stage.

That makes no sense for current Bulls Club donors ... but it sounds like you're one of the ones grandfathered into one of the higher donation level sections so maybe it has something to do with that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what officially comes out.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

With FSU coming in 2016, it will be interesting to see how they handle the upper bowl for that game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

That makes no sense for current Bulls Club donors ... but it sounds like you're one of the ones grandfathered into one of the higher donation level sections so maybe it has something to do with that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what officially comes out.

Lots of questions about that. I make my donation in December. Do I have to donate again at the season ticket deadline? How do they prorate the donation across tickets (4 vs 8, etc.)? What about basketball tix--how does that fit in? This will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing the details.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I guess there is the two offensive coordinators, neither of which call plays? I guess that will build a buzz.

Something about if you have two starting quarterbacks, you don't have a quarterback. 

Wonder if that applies here? 

Just kidding....just kidding.  :FIREdevil:

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785

There's really zero "buzz" or something to sell yet.

If you want to get the best seats possible for when things improve, now's the time to make a move... :)

Ah, playing the long con!...smart.

sorta related: talking to one person who has had season tickets since day one. He's not renewing this year, but figures on coming back

when the OCS comes to fruition. Just rathole the funds until then. Interesting strategy.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687

Do you mean we would be able to sit in the shady side this year..behind the USF bench for the same donation? That would be interesting to me I must admit. Not sure how the donation would be part of the actual ticket..but I am intrigued.  They have to do something that is for sure.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Do you mean we would be able to sit in the shady side this year..behind the USF bench for the same donation? That would be interesting to me I must admit. Not sure how the donation would be part of the actual ticket..but I am intrigued. They have to do something that is for sure.

From what I know, if they finalize this is if you are on the visitor side you can transfer to the team side associated with the same section & pricing would be the same. Therefore no donation changes if the ticket prices are the same.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Do you mean we would be able to sit in the shady side this year..behind the USF bench for the same donation? That would be interesting to me I must admit. Not sure how the donation would be part of the actual ticket..but I am intrigued. They have to do something that is for sure.

From what I know, if they finalize this is if you are on the visitor side you can transfer to the team side associated with the same section & pricing would be the same. Therefore no donation changes if the ticket prices are the same.

I would assume that would happen after all renewals and any movement by those at the proper donation levels for the sections the East siders would be moving to on the West side ... 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Odd but I haven't been contacted by anyone about season tickets for next year yet.  The above is all new news to me.