• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB CHeating Allegations...?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I think so as well... hence the "...?" in the title

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If you read about what goes on behind the scenes, I tend to agree that the NCAA should stay out of academics and let the school's take care of who can play and don't worry who gets paid or not and instead worry about competition and leveling the playing field.

College athletics should be partitioned from schools... No more athletic scholarships. Period.

Operate it like a separate business / create a minor league... Pay 'students' as much as you want... I don't care.

Then I will just watch the NFL. Same concept but better talent.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If you read about what goes on behind the scenes, I tend to agree that the NCAA should stay out of academics and let the school's take care of who can play and don't worry who gets paid or not and instead worry about competition and leveling the playing field.

College athletics should be partitioned from schools... No more athletic scholarships. Period.

Operate it like a separate business / create a minor league... Pay 'students' as much as you want... I don't care.

Then I will just watch the NFL. Same concept but better talent.

+1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^^^^^^^

Very sad but very true. This whole P5 vs G5 will end college football as many of us know it.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

^^^^^^^

Very sad but very true. This whole P5 vs G5 will end college football as many of us know it.

It's a bummer because it's sad to see traditions die.  Oh well, no one cares anymore.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

^^^^^^^

It's a bummer because it's sad to see traditions die.  Oh well, no one cares anymore.  

And yet, college football tv ratings have never been higher. The woah is me crowd is just sour because we aren't apart of the big time schools. If we were, I guarantee you USF fans would love the new structure and would gloat, demean the "lower" schools.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

^^^^^^^

And yet, college football tv ratings have never been higher. The woah is me crowd is just sour because we aren't apart of the big time schools. If we were, I guarantee you USF fans would love the new structure and would gloat, demean the "lower" schools.

Of course we would.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

In my opinion, this title is misleading. This is not pertaining to this season, for some reason I was thinking that COA was already getting in trouble, which I couldn't believe. 

This seems to be more details on the whispers from last year.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

^^^^^^^

But we are "apart".  that's the gripe :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe Voodoo Five can report on the cheating among the fraternities and sororities... how many test banks are out there currently that can be obtained through one of these organizations? If you want to question who potentially cheats or doesn't cheat among athletes, just read the Twitter and FB posts of various athletes at any respective institution in the United States. A large percentage of the football and basketball players that are quoted in the media via their own accounts write like middle school children (and that's being generous). It's not hard to figure out who has gamed the system - it's whether or not the schools want to accept the consequences of not allowing these "student-athletes" to come to their school. Cheating pays - plain and simple.