• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just going to watch the bowl games involving the G5 teams.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm going to watch Reign of Fire. Easily the best post-apocalyptic dragon movie I've ever seen.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I'm going to watch Reign of Fire. Easily the best post-apocalyptic dragon movie I've ever seen.

isnt that based on actual events?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

isnt that based on actual events?

Yep. It's a period piece on the 2000 election.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

I've enjoyed the FCS playoffs. And not only D1aa but the DII. Found out one of the area teams got into the playoffs. Caught their game on ESPN3.

This, plus I have a friend that played for NDSU.

And since they wear green and gold, and a male Bison is a BULL, I can pretend I'm watching the BULLS play for a National Championship.

GO BULLS!

If I'm dreaming of watching the BULLS play for a National Championship, this might be as close as I ever get.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

As part of my protest of the G5 schools being left out of the playoff set up, I will just support the G5 bowls. Will not watch any bowl game that is  P5 vs P5. Only watch bowl games that are G5vsG5 or G5vsP5. That will show them!!! 

Same here.  I am not going to support the arrogant, greedy, monopolistic "Power" 5 system.  Have not watched a P5 vs P5 game all year and will not start now...or next year either.  

My late father in-law went to Villanova so I caught their game against Sam Houston St in the quarterfinals. Great game but they lost.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Wow that memphis byu game was insane. Too bad it ended with a brawl. Yank every one of those kids' schollies, whoever threw punches

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

As part of my protest of the G5 schools being left out of the playoff set up, I will just support the G5 bowls. Will not watch any bowl game that is P5 vs P5. Only watch bowl games that are G5vsG5 or G5vsP5. That will show them!!!

Same here. I am not going to support the arrogant, greedy, monopolistic "Power" 5 system. Have not watched a P5 vs P5 game all year and will not start now...or next year either.

My late father in-law went to Villanova so I caught their game against Sam Houston St in the quarterfinals. Great game but they lost.

The school I teach for University of New Hampshire lost their semi final game. Had a great year with season tickets following the Wildcats. They have taken some of the sting out of USF's downfall.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

As part of my protest of the G5 schools being left out of the playoff set up, I will just support the G5 bowls. Will not watch any bowl game that is P5 vs P5. Only watch bowl games that are G5vsG5 or G5vsP5. That will show them!!!

Same here. I am not going to support the arrogant, greedy, monopolistic "Power" 5 system. Have not watched a P5 vs P5 game all year and will not start now...or next year either.

The school I teach for University of New Hampshire lost their semi final game. Had a great year with season tickets following the Wildcats. They have taken some of the sting out of USF's downfall.

College football at any level can be fun to watch .... as long as there's some winning along the way.