• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ucf game time?????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be there.  I'd be there if it were 9:00AM

It will be for me.  lol

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Happy for the noon game against UCF. Had a terrible experience with the bad UCF fans during our night kickoff at RJS in our 1st ever meeting. I dont think either fan bases can handle night time kickoffs to be honest. The young fans get out of hand. Now they will be hungover and subdued. Thankful for the noon game. 

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197
  • Days Won:  0

Fact of the matter is the diehards will always be here, however tradionally these early kickoffs are disasters attendance wise, couple this with day after thanksgiving and matters become much worse. This is our rivalry game and we should expect a spike in attendance, but this will certainly negate that. We also need to remember that the day after thanksgiving is not a traditional holiday with automatic closures of industry, thus many people who would have made the game might be working at 12 noon.

Only way we can prevent this is to have the AAC schedule this game on a weekend other than thanksgiving.......

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Fact of the matter is the diehards will always be here, however tradionally these early kickoffs are disasters attendance wise, couple this with day after thanksgiving and matters become much worse. This is our rivalry game and we should expect a spike in attendance, but this will certainly negate that. We also need to remember that the day after thanksgiving is not a traditional holiday with automatic closures of industry, thus many people who would have made the game might be working at 12 noon.

Only way we can prevent this is to have the AAC schedule this game on a weekend other than thanksgiving.......

I would be fine with that.  I will be there for the game, as always, but I really hope they move this game because as long as it is on the Friday after TG, I won't be travelling to Orlando for the away games.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I hate ESPN, but there is nothing I can do about it. Biscuits and gravy instead of pulled pork and baked beans. Mimosas, Irish coffee, and bloody marys instead of jello shots and picklebacks. Adapt and persevere. :D

Edited by swamprat

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Happy for the noon game against UCF. Had a terrible experience with the bad UCF fans during our night kickoff at RJS in our 1st ever meeting. I dont think either fan bases can handle night time kickoffs to be honest. The young fans get out of hand. Now they will be hungover and subdued. Thankful for the noon game. 

Last year wasn't bad at UCF. The AD tire mystery was a bad headline but anyone that tailgated will tell you there were plenty of USF fans that had no issues. Maybe it was the holiday weekend and the weather where everyone was more chill

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

AD seems to be over it already.... 

UCF FB game at noon...many asking why. ESPN2 had first choice and picked our game. We asked for night as u would expect..whatever..BE THERE!

I'll be "there" as one pair of eyeballs cranking up the TV viewership numbers.

Who's with me ??

I'm with you!  May go down to Meehan's Pub in the ATL and watch with the rest of the Georgia Bulls. 

Brookhaven Mellow Mushroom this year.

Ahh ... shows you how much in the loop I am!   :D  Thanks for the heads-up. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

AD seems to be over it already.... 

UCF FB game at noon...many asking why. ESPN2 had first choice and picked our game. We asked for night as u would expect..whatever..BE THERE!

I'll be "there" as one pair of eyeballs cranking up the TV viewership numbers.

Who's with me ??

I'm with you!  May go down to Meehan's Pub in the ATL and watch with the rest of the Georgia Bulls. 

Brookhaven Mellow Mushroom this year.

Ahh ... shows you how much in the loop I am!   :D  Thanks for the heads-up. 

ummm, nooooo....

they were intentionally misdirecting you....

:D

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If it was TBP people rather than local ATL Bulls alumni, then I would agree with you.  Those guys don't have the same animosity towards me as some do here (because I'm never around).   :ph34r: 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

the more we know you the more we like you...

not! :D