• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Muschamp Is Out At Florida, Bring Him To Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

You guys actually think Muschamp would want to got to USF if he was offered the HC posistion?!

yeah really, does anyone here actually believe Muschamp would come here?

1. it was a hypothetical OP even said this is never going to happen

2. LOL NOPE

3. Muschamp will go somewhere and be an A+ D Coordinator. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

You guys actually think Muschamp would want to got to USF if he was offered the HC posistion?!

yeah really, does anyone here actually believe Muschamp would come here?

1. it was a hypothetical OP even said this is never going to happen

2. LOL NOPE

3. Muschamp will go somewhere and be an A+ D Coordinator. 

Well, he's already proved he's a D-minus "A" coordinator... :drummer:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

If Muschamp can't recruit a good QB at UF what makes you think he could get one to sign here?

He had two decent QBs there in Gainsville and one beat us this year......

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If Muschamp can't recruit a good QB at UF what makes you think he could get one to sign here?

Muschamp or Schiano next year lets get it done.

Schiano? ROTFL...

Losing is making so some of our fans delirious....

LOL, I know, just saying, it would be nice.

...I don't think that's why he's ROTFL. There's a lot of people in Tampa that would form a wall at the border if he wanted back in town.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

You are clueless if you think that. USF had 5 one score losses at the end of the season his extension was signed. And schools had interest. No one wants Taggart as a HC and the close games lost were from blatant bad coaching calls, not because someone screwed up.

Yeah, to slow folks, like DW, 5 one score losses may've looked like flukes, but particularly with the benefit of hindsight, they were not. The talent in the program was shrinking and Skip's boneheaded decisions were hurting the team more and more in critical moments.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

You are clueless if you think that. USF had 5 one score losses at the end of the season his extension was signed. And schools had interest. No one wants Taggart as a HC and the close games lost were from blatant bad coaching calls, not because someone screwed up.

In the one score Maryland game, please enlighten as to the "blatant bad coaching calls" that lost that game ... I'd classify dropped passes, a blocked punt for a td, a telegraphed interception and intentional grounding late in the game while trying to catch up as someone screwing up ... but that's just me.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Yeah, to slow folks, like DW, 5 one score losses may've looked like flukes, but particularly with the benefit of hindsight, they were not. The talent in the program was shrinking and Skip's boneheaded decisions were hurting the team more and more in critical moments.

I still haven't heard the name of one specific school that was interested. I'll stick with my theory that Skip's agent fed that story to the press and the press ran with it because the press is lazy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

I still haven't heard the name of one specific school that was interested. I'll stick with my theory that Skip's agent fed that story to the press and the press ran with it because the press is lazy.

If the press is lazy, why would you expect to even if there were some?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

I think UNC was interested.  In hindsight, we should have rented the moving van and moved him to Chapel Hill.  Seriously, while I did not think he should be fired, extending the contract was a bad idea.