• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

"The football program improved its APR score for the fifth-straight season posting a mark of 973 that ranked third in The American as well as second in the state of Florida and 25th nationally among Division I-A football programs. Coach Willie Taggart’s Bulls recorded the program’s best APR score since reporting began. The program has improved its APR by 64 points since the 2007-08 season."

Fantastic accomplishment and something to be very proud of as an alum.

Love this.  Holtz was brought in and tasked with improving the APR as job 1.  The losses on the field are blamed on him but the gains in the classroom are attributed to Tags.  What a wonderful world we live in.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

missequened?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!

I appreciate your fandom, keep hanging on my every keystroke. I will try to post more so as to continue to give your life purpose. Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

"The football program improved its APR score for the fifth-straight season posting a mark of 973 that ranked third in The American as well as second in the state of Florida and 25th nationally among Division I-A football programs. Coach Willie Taggart’s Bulls recorded the program’s best APR score since reporting began. The program has improved its APR by 64 points since the 2007-08 season."

Love this. Holtz was brought in and tasked with improving the APR as job 1. The losses on the field are blamed on him but the gains in the classroom are attributed to Tags. What a wonderful world we live in.

No one in here is attributing this apr score on Taggart.

I am sure that the correlation of that task and the fall of the program as well as the complaints about our talent levels is simply a spurious relationship.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

"The football program improved its APR score for the fifth-straight season posting a mark of 973 that ranked third in The American as well as second in the state of Florida and 25th nationally among Division I-A football programs. Coach Willie Taggart’s Bulls recorded the program’s best APR score since reporting began. The program has improved its APR by 64 points since the 2007-08 season."

Love this. Holtz was brought in and tasked with improving the APR as job 1. The losses on the field are blamed on him but the gains in the classroom are attributed to Tags. What a wonderful world we live in.

Say what?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

"The football program improved its APR score for the fifth-straight season posting a mark of 973 that ranked third in The American as well as second in the state of Florida and 25th nationally among Division I-A football programs. Coach Willie Taggart’s Bulls recorded the program’s best APR score since reporting began. The program has improved its APR by 64 points since the 2007-08 season."Fantastic accomplishment and something to be very proud of as an alum.

Say what?

The author of the article is s poster on here?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They are his Bulls now and they did post the program's best APR score.  It may be a little misleading, but factually true.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Take an English course. There's no harm in improving yourself. I understand from your posts you don't value education, but English is an everyday life skill in our country.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Does the Ba prefix on your user name perhaps stand for Bachelor of Arts? Maybe in English? I've assumed it was your initials or something, but I do always think of that common undergraduate degree as well. It would make sense if that was your field....

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I get it now.

I am hardly trashing our student athletes about APR. What I am pointing out is that we set out to accomplish having a higher APR and we succeeded. At the same time our on the field success has diminished and people much like yourself suggest that we lack the athletes and Tags just needs time to reload them. You can choose to find the relationship between the new higher APR and our lack of athletes to be a spurious one but I think they have a positive correlation.