• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggert just named White as starter next week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

So they were saying it looked like white hurt his hand and that may have played a part in the botched snaps. Did he get hurt?

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I am ok with this decision but again White has to be on a very short leash. Start fumbling snaps and he is out.

The two interceptions last night were not great throws but the Wrs did not help one bit

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Bench isnt the answer

i don't think anybody realistically believes that. We just don't have any great answers at this point.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bench isnt the answer

I think he sucks real bad too

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

I agree that Bench isn't the answer. Unfortunately, White looked so glaringly bad that it's easy to argue against making him the starter. I blame the game plan to throw that much against a bad Cinci run defense. I made a post pregame that I wanted to see good O-line and run lanes that opens up play action. Coaches hardly ran the ball. Don't understand it.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

The reality of this is that White gives USF the best chance to win. However, he cant keep making mental mistakes. He pretty much lost USF that game last night with those INTs and fumbles. All his confidence from Tulsa come back went out the door with his mental mistakes. I am not sure the kid can ever overcome those and it is a shame as he has the best arm and accuracy on the team right now. So yes, CWT knows White is the best chance. 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

@USFCollin: Apparently Willie Taggart said in his post game presser that Mike White is the starter #USF

i said this in the chatroom yesterday

white is cwt's boy

cwt will ride white until he gets fired

usf  cant beat a good team with white

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

cwt hates winning.

He likes being right more than winning. Changing QBs means he was wrong.

Actually, changing QBs or not he was wrong and still is wrong. He can't admit it to himself, but it's plainly obvious to everyone else. The fans, the players, the other coaches, even to Bench and White.

The only thing that will get Bench on the field is if White gets injured. It will need to be a pretty horrific injury too because even in a cast Taggart was.putting Mike White in.

Ageed.  His stubborness and inflexibility with his offense and personnel will be his downfall.

if he doesnt bring in a juco qb and a top freshman qb to compete for the job next year taggart will not last at usf

maybe flowers will blossom next year

white was never the answer(anyone the knows the game could see this a mile away)

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

White should start. Bench had a broken coverage TD pass that was more a D issue than a good play made by Bench.

White had a bad game. Shouldn't be cast off.

White is trying to do too much. Needs to calm down and get over the mental mistakes. As Bench told him after that Cincy disaster. Dont let the same game beat you twice. He got Steve Sax mental disorder out there with all the fumble snaps. Going to be tough for him to handle the next snap without thinking about what happened in Cincy. CWT should have a short leash on him against Houston