• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Offense Touchdowns by the year and Coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

We have already scored 11 touchdowns so i would assume since that the season is halfway done we will have roughly 11 more. Logic suggest so 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Part of the five wins is a bowl game against an easy opponent. So its 4-2 the remainder of the regular season.  19 touchdowns over 7 games and with a weak bowl opponent 4-5 could come in that one game.   Then you have 14 TDs over 6 games which is approx. 2.33 touchdowns a game.  Based on current performance and the probability of improvement this is my prediction.

4-5 TDs in a single game? That's like, 35-42 points. You know "bowl game" is a literal term and means one game, right?

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Can I get a regression analysis done on that please?

Edited by Rizman

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

Part of the five wins is a bowl game against an easy opponent. So its 4-2 the remainder of the regular season.  19 touchdowns over 7 games and with a weak bowl opponent 4-5 could come in that one game.   Then you have 14 TDs over 6 games which is approx. 2.33 touchdowns a game.  Based on current performance and the probability of improvement this is my prediction.

4-5 TDs in a single game? That's like, 35-42 points. You know "bowl game" is a literal term and means one game, right?

No Sir, that is 28-35 points.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

We can't count field goals!? :-(

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

No Sir, that is 28-35 points.

You have watched us play football, right?

4-5 TDs + a FG or two from Kloss = more points than we could ever possibly score in a game

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808

Just touchdowns my friend. Did not even get into field goals.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

We have only scored 15 offensive touchdowns in 16 games against FBS competition in the Taggart era. 7 offensive touchdowns in 5 games this season. Can't see 19 more in 6 games. Sorry.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

I don't understand how 11 touchdowns through half the schedule when 6 of the 11 came against a weak FCS team and arguably the worst FBS team in the league means we will likely get 19 touchdowns in the second half of the season. The argument could be made that there are a couple soft defenses in Tulsa SMU, and Cincinnati coming up where we can get more touchdowns, but I'll believe it when I see it.