• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

When I want to kick it up a notch, my go-to sandwich is the BH jerk turkey with jalapeno jack cheese.  Spicy mustard, low-fat mayo, jalapenos, banana peppers, lettuce, tomato and onion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hot sandwich press is must have for Cuban sandwiches.  However, I rarely eat Cuban sandwiches and tend to agree with GA...much overrated.  Plus doesn't go well with my favorite Publix sub...BH All American BBQ Chicken with either BH Sharp Provolone or BH Cream Havarti...mustard or mayo (no Miracle Whip here) depending on mood.

Edited by BullFan98

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Lots of win and lots of blasphemy in this thread.

I'll do Boars Head Bologna, but not Blasphemy - too spicy.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

When I want to kick it up a notch, my go-to sandwich is the BH jerk turkey with jalapeno jack cheese.  Spicy mustard, low-fat mayo, jalapenos, banana peppers, lettuce, tomato and onion.

The jerk turkey is legit. So is the buffalo chicken on a sammich.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Since my de-fattening, I can no longer do my strip sandwich, so I'm hoping to find a good grilled chicken version, sad day

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Longtime lurker. Season ticket holder since 2002. Sec 107 - Sundolls for the 1st and 4th quarters, right next to the students and right across from the band. Tailgate in Lot 6.

First post is not gonna impress many folks. I do not like Publix subs. I don't find their bread that great. The veggies always seem to be extra wet, which by the time I get to then end of my sandwich...it's soggy. I'm aware that with this 1st post, I risk it being my last. But I have to speak up for the silent minority.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

Longtime lurker. Season ticket holder since 2002. Sec 107 - Sundolls for the 1st and 4th quarters, right next to the students and right across from the band. Tailgate in Lot 6.

First post is not gonna impress many folks. I do not like Publix subs. I don't find their bread that great. The veggies always seem to be extra wet, which by the time I get to then end of my sandwich...it's soggy. I'm aware that with this 1st post, I risk it being my last. But I have to speak up for the silent minority.

donald_sutherland_body_snatchers.jpg

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

whaaaaaa.gif

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

shocked-o.gif

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

You know, you're right about the wet veggies, but still--

large.gif