• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't be surprised if we win the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

The fact that Wisconsin is ranked 19th is absurd and good example of what is wrong with the way teams are ranked.  They've beaten Bowling Green and Western Illinois - that's it.  They are on the weak side of a weak Big 10 conference that's going to come down to Nebraska vs. Mich. State.  USF has harder teams on their schedule... 

:facepalm:

I don't think that we have room to talk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

In the big picture of college football Wisconsin stinks.  The Big Ten generally sucks in football as well.  The problem is that USF sucks much worse right now.  That being said, I look forward to the rematch in Tampa.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

USF has not scored more than 17 offensive points against a FBS team. Unless the offense opens up  and the defense plays lights out. USF does not look the part to win the game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

This board is funny...a week ago the consensus was we should just give up on the football team and be a softball school; now some think we can beat a top-20 team in their house. It ain't happening, chums

Yes, that winnable not-that-good-NCSU game made an impression. Now, turns out, NCSU must be good and they're going to surprise a lot of people this year.

Let's see what happens tomorrow night.... ;)

I however reserve the right to be shocked if USF does win. If USF does not, however, ain't no thang. Just managing expectations. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

If I had to put a % on it, I'd have to say USF has a 0.00001% chance of winning this game tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

The fact that Wisconsin is ranked 19th is absurd and good example of what is wrong with the way teams are ranked. They've beaten Bowling Green and Western Illinois - that's it. They are on the weak side of a weak Big 10 conference that's going to come down to Nebraska vs. Mich. State. USF has harder teams on their schedule...

Please stop while some still think you've watched football.

Wisconsis IS the toughest team we face all year...as far as we know.  Then again, UCF was the highest rated team we played in 2013, and nearly won.  But, ECU may put up more scores, as they are a wide open team.

It's hard to guage a team this early.  Wiscy was coming off an emotional loss to LSU & likely was flat for WIU.  I watched the BGSU...they put on a clinic.  They have all the talent advertised by the press, my eyes and the Badger fans showing up here (ok, maybe not a good as some of them say/believe).

I don't see the Big 10 pushing them around, mainly because Michigan & OSU are down this year, and MSU may be a Top 20 team at best.  But their RBs are likely the best set in the country.  Tomorrow is a huge test.

Game is 13 hours away, so we'll all know soon enough.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

This board is funny...a week ago the consensus was we should just give up on the football team and be a softball school; now some think we can beat a top-20 team in their house. It ain't happening, chums

87726-carl-spackler-to-catch-an-anim-LeF

Edited by Bulls2k

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this would lead sportscenter

i would be shocked