• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

I know it's been said before, but this game is a must win. I'd love to see the team play lights out, but I'l take a win at this point. Get a win tomorrow, and get real improvement going on offense, and I can realistically see 2 more wins. I have no expectations anymore. I'm not ready to get rid of CWT yet, but if we stay on a losing path I'l start sharpening the pitchfork to use next year. That said, I'l still be there cheering the guys on, no matter what.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

No reason we can't win this one.

If we can't beat UConn we can say goodbye to a bowl game

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I guess I am looking at the bigger picture. I think the team needs to not jus win, but to actually light it up and show excitement on offense.

If we come out and win 13-10 on a defensive score and 2 50 yarders by Kloss you could be looking at 5,000 people at the stadium the next couple of home games.

I agree with both of you. My thought is that we hit a skid, and need to stabilize. I think it starts with better play on offense, and consistent defense. Get the W even if ugly and use it to build. As an alumnus,/ fan I want to keep improving. I will certainly be there doing my part, barring emergency or illness, and challenge all of us to do the same if possible. I missed the Maryland game because I had family commitments, but made sure my two tickets got used. For the rest of the season, I will be there, cheering the team on.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I would take scoring 1st.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I guess I am looking at the bigger picture. I think the team needs to not jus win, but to actually light it up and show excitement on offense.

If we come out and win 13-10 on a defensive score and 2 50 yarders by Kloss you could be looking at 5,000 people at the stadium the next couple of home games.

wouldn't expect our offense to light it up. they held Boise State to under 300 yards total offense. it was a 3 pt game going into the 4th.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

UCONN defensive line average weight is 285

Our OL average weight is 305

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Gulp....almost game day boys and girls!  Get the W or its melt down mode/paper bag/fire Taggart/dumpster fire threads the rest of the year...Sigh

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

^^^ I obviously want to see my Bulls win for better reasons, but certainly one of them is to avoid the onslaught of what you referenced.  I like coming on here and reading all about my football team, but it is a more pleasurable experience when we are winning and things are going right.

Indeed on all of this.Sometimes I do wonder if we were too successful, too quick. I'm as impatient as the next person, but am trying really hard to be rational before I join the mob calling for heads to roll. I think I was successful in that with Holtz, I waited until the end and tried not to blow a fuse. Going to try harder this time.