• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we get rid of the guy trying to pump up the crowd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'd like to get back to just having fans at the games before we debate how to best engage or entertain them. :ph34r:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Can we get the sausage races??? Or the guy that blows himself up??? Is the San Diego Chicken still alive???

Showing my age.  Man I looked forward to seeing the "chicken" when San Diego was on.   

Best Mascot Ever - even if you don't like mascots.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

hans-and-franz.jpg

Edited by SANJAY
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

He ruins every Lightning game.......and now every Bulls game.  Luckily, we have season tickets to both.  [head.desk.]

(Oh, and the band announcer guy can go to hell, too)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I love the announcer guy. He brings passion to the event. He is the only reason to go back sometimes.

I don't see why everyone has to bash him for having SPIRIT!

C'mon if you just stop fighting it and let yourself go you'll see that it's wonderful. Come, come to the dark side.

BTW, WoolyBully is already there. He has quite the man crush on the announcer dude...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

I love the announcer guy. He brings passion to the event. He is the only reason to go back sometimes.

I don't see why everyone has to bash him for having SPIRIT!

C'mon if you just stop fighting it and let yourself go you'll see that it's wonderful. Come, come to the dark side.

BTW, WoolyBully is already there. He has quite the man crush on the announcer dude...

It's probably going to take Jamie and that little blonde headed fella some time to get over the tragic loss of Dad. Dunno what happened...he left to get a coke and just never came back. Local law enforcement is baffled by this seemingly random and senseless crime. 

In other news, my letter to the Trib was printed today, vis-a-vis the Bulls looking to relocate to the fairgrounds as a way out of RayJ. 'Let ya read it Friday night. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

In other news, my letter to the Trib was printed today, vis-a-vis the Bulls looking to relocate to the fairgrounds as a way out of RayJ. 'Let ya read it Friday night. 

Is there a link to your op-ed piece?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

He ruins every Lightning game.......and now every Bulls game.  Luckily, we have season tickets to both.  [head.desk.]

(Oh, and the band announcer guy can go to hell, too)

The guy's name is apparently Greg Wolf... he apparently works at 620... was on the air the other day... may be getting ready to start doing it at the Bucs games too... they were hinting at it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

Is there a link to your op-ed piece?

I'm pretty sure the trib only has the "letter of the day" in the online version of "Views". 

Context: last week the "letter of the day" was some guy who worked for the fair (or whatever board it is that oversees that) for a long time and was touting the fairgrounds as a place to build a multi-use facility for both the Rays & Bulls 'given that the Bulls are looking for a new home'. My retort was that, while it may be fashionable to trot out ever reason imaginable when touting the fairgrounds for development, the Bulls are only interested in a 'home' on Fowler Avenue, not another multi-use shared professional venue.