• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we get rid of the guy trying to pump up the crowd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

*laugh crying*

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I think Friday night the "hit hootie" prize should be... "hit Hootie, and start at QB in second half..."

I hate the "Rays" pump up the volume guy.  We stole that and Longo's walk up music from the Trop.  If we had a bigger fan base it would not be necessary. 

Honestly, saturday never had any energy in the game.  The students did not show up, the fans were in mid-season ignore the field form, and the team was dead.  I mean, honestly, the fans did not even throw the horns from the beginning of the game.  I take my blame there, felt like I was at a business meeting.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Hell at this point the band announcer and the guy trying to pump up the crowd provide more entertainment than the team

No, they don't .... that's how freaking annoying they are.

The cheerleaders catching out of bounds passes had a great day. Two catches...half as much as the team...great day for them

would be funny if this wasn't true. It happened( saw it as well).    You know its a sad day when our Cheerleaders catch 2 passes(thrown so far out of bounds) which happens to be half of the amount of passes our receivers caught all game.  When the Dude caught the 2nd pass I said to the person with me at the game we need to get that cheerleader on the field, he can catch a pass.

Problem there is that it wasn't any of our qb's throwing to him, was it?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

I can't stand that guy.

But what would we do in place of his antics? Sit in quiet contemplation of our situation? Maybe play some used-car-lot commercials on the jumbo-tron or over the speakers? 

Remember...every second of athletic events have to have some sort of fan interaction, to ensure against fan apathy, to provide an exciting and entertaining environment. Right? Right??  :FIREdevil:

I can't stand that guy.

But what would we do in place of his antics?

Kiss-Cam.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

I can't stand that guy.

Kiss-Cam.

Yep, forgot about that oh-so-popular venture. I suppose if we really think outside the box we can embrace the high school spirit stick.

I just seems very low-rent, but I guess the smart guys at Fowler Avenue put a lot of effort into this...but what I'd like to hear is people who LIKE THIS. I wanna hear from people who think this is a value added segment of game day.

I know, I know, there are bigger issues with the season - but maybe there's an alternative to this guy - and we just haven't hit on it yet. Can we do anything with the band? The jumbotrons? Just askin'

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe he'll stop going to games.

• Upvote 1

I can't stand that guy.

Kiss-Cam.

Yep, forgot about that oh-so-popular venture. I suppose if we really think outside the box we can embrace the high school spirit stick.

I just seems very low-rent, but I guess the smart guys at Fowler Avenue put a lot of effort into this...but what I'd like to hear is people who LIKE THIS. I wanna hear from people who think this is a value added segment of game day.

I know, I know, there are bigger issues with the season - but maybe there's an alternative to this guy - and we just haven't hit on it yet. Can we do anything with the band? The jumbotrons? Just askin'

They think they're doing stuff that is entertaining to the majority of people who show up and that it will hopefully help in getting them back. Just because we think it's awful doesn't mean everybody there does ... although I can't IMAGINE the majority thinking he or the HOT guy is even mildly entertaining.

The Bucs send out an email survey revolving around the game day experience within hours of the game ending. This is really something that needs to be implemented at USF.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I can't tell if I'm at a minor league baseball game or a college football game when that guy starts going..