• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free Willie!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I think he still has time to save the season.

From what I've read on these fine boards the conference title is all that matters.

:roflmao:

Love it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I predict "Free Willie" shirts at the stadium before season's end.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Taggart not discouraged after today: "I know this football team is better. ... I think we're going to have a hell of a **** season." #USF— Jeff Odom (@ByJeffOdom) September 13, 2014

He is delusional lol.

Sure maybe the players aren't this bad, but has he taken a look at the coaches yet?

Gismo, he's the **** leader of this program.  He failed horribly last year and is continuing the same this year. He did not talk to a single sideline coach or player during the entire game.  Maybe he had some conversations at halftime, I don't know, but I do know he just muttered and puttered along the sidelines with his headset on looking at his play sheets. No life, no energy and HIS team played exactly the way he presented himself along those sidelines.  He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

I think he still has time to save the season.

There is time to save it on the field. One more squeaker of a win with 30% completion rate and the scoring from special teams or defense and there may not be time to save it off the field/in the stands. Did you see some of the photos of the stadium at the start of the second half? there could not have been more than 5,000 fans there and it got worse.

The program is at a dire juncture. Even if we win it is probably still a mess.

I was unfortunately there until the end. I did see the direness. Attendance is kind of ruined but if they can turn the ship around and (required) beat UCF maybe you have something to sell for next year?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

I predict "Free Willie" shirts at the stadium before season's end.

Aw I was just making fun of the Fire Willie thread. I don't think.we should fire the dude.

That said a bus flying over the kid instead of a whale would be an awesome shirt.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Taggart not discouraged after today: "I know this football team is better. ... I think we're going to have a hell of a **** season." #USF— Jeff Odom (@ByJeffOdom) September 13, 2014

He is delusional lol.

Sure maybe the players aren't this bad, but has he taken a look at the coaches yet?

Gismo, he's the **** leader of this program.  He failed horribly last year and is continuing the same this year. He did not talk to a single sideline coach or player during the entire game.  Maybe he had some conversations at halftime, I don't know, but I do know he just muttered and puttered along the sidelines with his headset on looking at his play sheets. No life, no energy and HIS team played exactly the way he presented himself along those sidelines.  He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do.

I was sitting right behind the team 1st row and I have to admit I didn't see Taggart talk to 1 player during the game. He had his arms crossed and just looked lost for the most part. I was not expecting that. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

From the tv it looked like he was talking to players as they came off the sideline or off the field.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

He is delusional lol.

Gismo, he's the **** leader of this program. He failed horribly last year and is continuing the same this year. He did not talk to a single sideline coach or player during the entire game. Maybe he had some conversations at halftime, I don't know, but I do know he just muttered and puttered along the sidelines with his headset on looking at his play sheets. No life, no energy and HIS team played exactly the way he presented himself along those sidelines. He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do.

I was sitting right behind the team 1st row and I have to admit I didn't see Taggart talk to 1 player during the game. He had his arms crossed and just looked lost for the most part. I was not expecting that.

This really is troubling...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I was unfortunately there until the end. I did see the direness. Attendance is kind of ruined but if they can turn the ship around .....

Please refrain from that idea...they have cops on that structure.

And a parrot!