• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free Willie!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i admit white is horrible and the decision to play him more horrible

we are lacking talent

coaching is bad

i dont like cwt

WE MUST KEEP HIM AND LET HIM DO HIS THING

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Taggart not discouraged after today: "I know this football team is better. ... I think we're going to have a hell of a **** season." #USF— Jeff Odom (@ByJeffOdom) September 13, 2014

He is delusional lol.

Sure maybe the players aren't this bad, but has he taken a look at the coaches yet?

Gismo, he's the **** leader of this program.  He failed horribly last year and is continuing the same this year. He did not talk to a single sideline coach or player during the entire game.  Maybe he had some conversations at halftime, I don't know, but I do know he just muttered and puttered along the sidelines with his headset on looking at his play sheets. No life, no energy and HIS team played exactly the way he presented himself along those sidelines.  He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do.

I SAID THIS LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR

CWT HAS NO enthusiasm and is not engaged during the game

he is in a trance

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

Taggart not discouraged after today: "I know this football team is better. ... I think we're going to have a hell of a **** season." #USF— Jeff Odom (@ByJeffOdom) September 13, 2014

He is delusional lol.

Sure maybe the players aren't this bad, but has he taken a look at the coaches yet?

Gismo, he's the **** leader of this program.  He failed horribly last year and is continuing the same this year. He did not talk to a single sideline coach or player during the entire game.  Maybe he had some conversations at halftime, I don't know, but I do know he just muttered and puttered along the sidelines with his headset on looking at his play sheets. No life, no energy and HIS team played exactly the way he presented himself along those sidelines.  He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do.

he is in a trance

Willie is over his head

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I think we need to give the guy more time to turn this disaster around.  I would like to see him hire a big name OC 

that runs more a spread offense.   Because his offense has been a total disaster but we have alot of youth on this team

so they are going to struggle.   

Lets see what we have after year three.  If still the same time to get a new coach.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

He is delusional lol.

he is in a trance

Holy ****, it worked!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Hell of a triple post. Good job, good effort.