• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I was wrong!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

And im owning it now. Wcu was not a fluke. Mike white does not have the composure to keep plays alive. And on the plays where he had time, he missed receivers badly.

This nc state defense was terrible the first two weeks. And we made them look like alabama.

I am ready for a change.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what kind of change

cwt is here to stay

white will remain cwt's qb---as he is too stubborn to change

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

How can a school like ours, who recruits top 50 classes nationally, suk so much asss? Inexcusable that we can't coach these kids better.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

And im owning it now. Wcu was not a fluke. Mike white does not have the composure to keep plays alive. And on the plays where he had time, he missed receivers badly.

This nc state defense was terrible the first two weeks. And we made them look like alabama.

I am ready for a change.

Sadly, CWT seems impressed with a 25% completion percentage.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

Today was an elaborate ruse to trick our conference mates into thinking we suck. Undefeated from here on out baby!

Edited by deters-

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

How can a school like ours, who recruits top 50 classes nationally, suk so much asss? Inexcusable that we can't coach these kids better.

Because it is one class. The team is young. How on earth when everyone admits that SH ran the team into the ground did anyone possibly think it would turn around already??

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

Because it is one class. The team is young. How on earth when everyone admits that SH ran the team into the ground did anyone possibly think it would turn around already??

We've played 15 games had 2 fall and 2 spring camps plus an entire class of taggerts guys. I didn't expect a good season but I expected d at least progress. I have seen neither.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

How far do you think you should continue to slide before turning things around? I don't think anyone was expecting world beaters at this point but there should be incremental progress.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

These kids are taught a different style of football in high school so for one they have to relearn assignments and reads and two you don't know if they will fit because all your tape is on a different style. It's like they learned Spanish in school and Taggart wants them speaking French.

CWT needs a spread offense and 4-3 defense and take advantage of the talent he has on the team.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Definitely agree we should be seeing SOME progress. Haven't seen really any yet.