• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench to Start Next Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,502
  • Days Won:  43

Shining a turd. Put Flowers in

+1

NO THANKS! FLOWERS WONT BE QB. WE HAVE TOO MUCH COMING IN .

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Smart to go with Bench. . . he is the best we have seen in the last twoyears.

Leavitt would have won yesterday's game with Bryan Fisher.

Smart to go with Bench. . . he is the best we have seen in the last twoyears.

Leavitt would have won yesterday's game with Bryan Fisher.

USF GOT RID OF LEAVITT BECAUSE OF PC BS. NOW WE MUST FIND A WAY AND DO SOMETHING 

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I would like to see Flowers..I know he is going to struggle but I rather struggle with Flowers than Bench.

I saw flowers in practice. I will stick with bench

Never seen the guy play, but do you not think it would be better to put an athlete at QB? Steven Bench is a BAD QB. I don't think we can argue that, and I would probably say Flowers, at this point, is a BAD QB. I know Bench is somewhat athletic, but lets be honest, he's not that quick or fast. So, why not put the athlete in the game?

also, when did you see him? If it was early in camp, you may not have gotten the most accurate look, because consensus seems he got much better as camp went on.

Edited by theman123

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I would like to see Flowers..I know he is going to struggle but I rather struggle with Flowers than Bench.

Just like last year, when people wanted to struggle with White.

Dude ... Just stop. You are making TOO MUCH SENSE.

Seriously, I really want to build on what Bench did today that was good. No interest at this time in watching another true freshman QB learn on the job this year.

I agree.  I'd rather win some games this year.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Never seen the guy play, but do you not think it would be better to put an athlete at QB? Steven Bench is a BAD QB. I don't think we can argue that, and I would probably say Flowers, at this point, is a BAD QB. I know Bench is somewhat athletic, but lets be honest, he's not that quick or fast. So, why not put the athlete in the game?

also, when did you see him? If it was early in camp, you may not have gotten the most accurate look, because consensus seems he got much better as camp went on.

For those of us who actually did see him in camp, the consensus is he needs a lot of time.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Because Bench didn't make dumb freshman mistakes out there.  He played a clean game and gave the playmakers a chance to make plays.  We don't have a franchise QB, but Bench looks the most prepared to give this team a chance to win -- and by a large margin.   Flowers will be 2013 offense all over again.

I love how people are clamoring for the good ol' days of Leavitt.  I guess they don't remember some of the miserable offenses USF had.  The offense right now is better than the Julmiste-Andre Hall offense.  And that team made a bowl game, if I recall correctly.

For those of us who actually did see him in camp, the consensus is he needs a lot of time.

AGREED! I just dont see him as QB. He will play at another position. USF has tons of talented QBs on radar. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

AGREED! I just dont see him as QB. He will play at another position. USF has tons of talented QBs on radar.

Between his definition of "consensus" and your definition of "tons," I think Brad needs to add a dictionary feature.

• Upvote 1