• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench to Start Next Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

How many yards rushing does Bench have compared to White?

And how much total playing time has White had compared to Bench for both last year and this year?

Can someone on this board advise me on the above questions.

You can find the stats on ESPN to compare both. White has played in 6 games compared to Bench at 4, keep in mind Bench played injured vs Louisville last season too with an MCL sprain iirc. All I know is both have poor conpletetion %, and White has a ton more int's.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I would love to know what CWT sees in White? After holding season tickets for over 14 years I have kept my mouth shut as far as the coach goes. But this see saw back and forth with quarterbacks is getting old! If we had an O- Line and receivers that could catch balls that would level the playing field and then you would see who is the better quarterback. Obviously White did not know how to fall correctly and that is how he broke his wrist. I would have thought that would be one of the first things you learn is how to fall. Personally I feel we need a dual threat QB. Bench has that capability. But CWT said he was not taking reps with the first team last week. Let him practice this week with the first squad and then let's go back and revisit his capabilities after completing a full game. Every time it seems as though Bench is going to start, then CWT talks about puttingt White back in the game. CWT needs to settle down and get some consistency at quarterback. In the meantime I think the wide receivers, and the offensive line need to be on the hot seat! It takes all whole team to win or lose!!

CWT needs to stick with recruiting, management, and personnel. Let the coaches he has hired do their job. Obviously "Bresh" is doing a great job with the defense and CWT needs to let the OC do his job now!

That's my real question. The starting QB can go down at any time in football, so why isn't the back-up taking 10 - 15% of the reps with the first team? Prepare him just in case.

See how Bench does against a P5 team without prep vs White with prep against an FCS team? Case closed. Start the new head coach search.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

See how Bench does against a P5 team without prep vs White with prep against an FCS team? Case closed. Start the new head coach search.

500full.jpg

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

I'm thinking if White starts and has trouble Willie will go to Bench and possibly Flowers depending on the outcome. Flowers probably won't play until late in the 4th> This does bring me to a new question. Should we start Flowers next week against UCONN or just stick with White/Bench?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Not sure why so many on here want another true freshman to start.  Just look how that worked out last ear.  I saw QF in practice and right now he;s not the answer either just my thoughts