• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any new menu items for game day planned?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Whatever the Bull Backers are rustling up at their tailgate :)

I'll be bringing some rare beers, to celebrate.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

So we know the starting QB, we have #TheTeam in spirit and now can start to game plan for game day!

Putting my menu together for next Sat and was curious what everyone else is doing?

So far I've got some smoked Carolina ribs and black eyed peas (was always told they brought good luck). Anybody have some better suggestions?

Of coarse my nice choice of CO beers will be flowing too, pacing myself will be the biggest challenge.

Are you watching the game in Tampa? I'm from Colorado and went to CU back in the day.  Littleton HS grad.

No, I'll be out west for this one.  I was born out here, but grew up in Palm Harbor and did all my schooling there.  Was able to come back out here 8 years ago and can say other than college football, I'm not missing FL.

And as for beer selections out here...I have 5 solid brewpubs within 15 min of my place, but Tommy Knockers, Rockyards and Estes Parks are great.  Great American Beer Festival is right around the corner!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Smoked shrimp...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Lexington dip BBQ sauce made....check

Pork rub made...check

Tailgate gear accounted for and ready for use, now the next 10 days need to hurry up!

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing new I don't want to cook after my drive so I head right on down to La Ideal on Tampa Blvd close to the stadium and load up on the best Cuban sandiwich in the state!, not to mention the black bean etc.. http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-ideal-cafeteria-tampa

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Two Words.

Publix Subs. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Two Words.

Publix Subs.

BOOOOOM!!!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

Big Flats is that the Beer only Walgreesn's sell? LOL. Usually I grill rib-eye and put it on two slices with provolone and horsey

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

So we know the starting QB, we have #TheTeam in spirit and now can start to game plan for game day!

Putting my menu together for next Sat and was curious what everyone else is doing?

So far I've got some smoked Carolina ribs and black eyed peas (was always told they brought good luck). Anybody have some better suggestions?

Of coarse my nice choice of CO beers will be flowing too, pacing myself will be the biggest challenge.

Are you watching the game in Tampa? I'm from Colorado and went to CU back in the day.  Littleton HS grad.

No, I'll be out west for this one.  I was born out here, but grew up in Palm Harbor and did all my schooling there.  Was able to come back out here 8 years ago and can say other than college football, I'm not missing FL.

And as for beer selections out here...I have 5 solid brewpubs within 15 min of my place, but Tommy Knockers, Rockyards and Estes Parks are great.  Great American Beer Festival is right around the corner!

I went to Fort Lewis College in Durango on a wrestling scholarship and then transferred after three years to CU.  Grew up there but I love Florida more.

I'm having a burger bar setup and will be making El Keno OK onion burgers but also In&Out replicas (Double Double - Animal Style).  We'll also have some Smoke Shack cheese and jalapeno sausage, some stuffed jalapeno's, cole slaw, potato salad, and other packaged accoutrements.  Pints of home (Coors Light) and some No. 19 Lager.  Green and Gold jello shots before we go inside for the "tale of the tape".

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172